register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 03:33 PM
If its her who's having the kids at the moment, then why on earth hasn't the burn been attended to. Makes me angry, so no idea how you must be feeling by now, ready to commit murder probably
Mark has got to voice his concerns with someone, there's usually a hospital socia worker of some sort, maybe a chat with her and show her the piccies before the baby goes anywhere. Needs to be in foster care in my opinion
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 03:38 PM
I am as fuming as Mark over it all June. That's why I'm making the 3-4 hour round trip tonight. Mark doesn't want him there for the risk of infection upon infection and his shifts are up and down the next few days till he finishes and he can't look after him so I am the other option.
He has jsut got back the welfare worker from school paid a visit to the house yesterday must of been someone in not sure but anyway the smell caused concern for her you probably can smell it through the door.
She has asked Mark to forward her the pictures he took I also said send her a picture of his leg. Fingers crossed this might be the thing to make the council sit up and find him a flat for Him and Joel.
Bl**dy delivery late when I need to get a move on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Hoping the chink of light in this particular tunnel is an express train, Lynn. Traffic will be horrendous tonight with it being hot, always is. I got on the motorway about noon today and it was backed up for no reason I could fathom at all, so by tonight there will be the drive from hell. Then again you'll be hitting the rush hour traffic if you set off any later and not be in front of it the way you planned. Will be thinking of you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Thanks June later I leave clearer the roads I suppose. If this delivery doesn't turn up till 5 or gone I will be later leaving but it means we will be travelling back late. I will have to be up early to walk Dillon before the heat hits so no lie-ins for me.
Bet I end up not getting back till about 11.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Lynn, please have a very safe trip...i do hope that something will now be done for Joel and Mark...god if i had a property or enough money in the bank i would set the boys up with a rental place...makes me mad that you are a useless layabout and you get everything, graft and ask for help for you and your child and you get sweet FA! flipping typical is that. Very wise move getting him to your place, with a wound that is already infected it needs sorting properly before things turn really bad...the lad is in good hands now, will be right as rain in no time and i am sure he is going to love having someone taking proper care of him....i know given the opportunity Mark would have him permanant
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks griff.
We often say if we won the lottery boy what we could do.
Well you never know something good may come out of it for them. Taken long enough for the school to actually pay a visit after so much information being passed over.
Problem with me is I want it all done yesterday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Oh Lynn I wish you all the best and safe journey. He will love being with you. Take care.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 03:59 PM
God, who would have children if they knew what they were letting themselves in for!! Parasites the lot of them - and then when they at last leave home and you breathe a sigh of relief, the little buggers come back with their illegitimate children and expect granny and grandpa to drop everything at the drop of a hat to babysit and dole out money like it was going out of fashion!!! Seriously though, I adore my daughter and her little bastard Alfie - he is the apple of my eye! Holly looks after him beautifully despite all her problems and is a wonderful mother. Alfie is an absolute delight and a charmer, despite being a little sod at times!! I hate to think of any babby living in poor conditions, there is no excuse for dirt these days, it's all down to elbow grease as my old mum would say!

Can't get Ben to have any truck with the paddling pool at all - he has taken up lying on my very precious Charles II settle which I inherited from my mother and is housed in our lovely cool stone porch. He lies there a bit like Jeremy Todd, the Beatrix Potter Fox, with his head between his paws and his bushy tail dangling over the edge! Alfie is staying with us tonight so he will give that tail a pull if we don't keep a close eye on him. Last time he did that Ben growled a warning at him and in this heat I trust him even less than normal, which is zilch, so I will make sure he is back in the house when he comes in with Mike.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Lynn, i think you have been incrediably patient, i have been so frustrated and angry on your behalf and i don't really "know" you or the lads, but the fact is that a system is in place and for whatever reason the information wasn't acting upon fast enough, you take your kid on holiday during term time and your A** is in court facer than you can blink, you neglect your child and don't ensure he attends education and you are let off....very backwards!!! not only that, you hear and read of so many cases nowadays of awful neglect abuse etc that teachers are supposed to report things, same as my mum and dad, as council employees they have what is called a "duty of care" all to do with safe guarding children and adults, basically if you suspect something is not right you have to report it, if you don't and something happens your neck is on the line..... we reported next door for the woan hitting the bloke and dragging the kid out of the house at all hours of the night, nothing was done but at least my parents conscience was clear
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 04:13 PM
I know griff topsy turvy bl*8dy world.
I don't mind Nikki I would rather he was here to be honest Mark is very hard working and trying to build a future for him and Joel. The council won't help house them.
We will always support our boys when they need help.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >