register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 11:22 AM
excellant commentary myschievous I totally agree - I think the other girls were just jealous of Saskia
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 11:25 AM
I totally agree with you all, I was sat there last night listening to her and couldnt believe that Vanessa actually fell for the crap. Both are supposed to be women of the world and surely they realised what was being said was total crap, I could excuse Karmal for falling for it, hes a man, but.......

Also I noticed that when Makosi went in the diary room to talk about her fears of being pregnant we never heard a word from BB, maybe the man/woman on the other end was wetting themselves.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks Emm

Roxy, lol...you know they were wetting themselves big time!

As for Vanessa being a woman of the world...LOL...she is very dippy isn't she...We do an excellent impression of her voice here at my house

Everyone, ummm I see alot of my words were left in by the DW edit machine...lol...really really sorry about that
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2005, 11:54 AM
i like makosi, but think vanessa is playin her and she dont realise! did she actually say she was pregnant? i thought she was just sayin that it was a possibility! it could be as BB could have edited some stuff from the pool out!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah but she did go in the diary room and ask for a pregnancy test, TWO DAYS AFTER THE EVENT! Come on they must have been wetting themselves on the other side of the camera.
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2005, 12:10 PM
probably rubbin there hands as thats what theyr wanting!!!
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
I totally agree with you all, I was sat there last night listening to her and couldnt believe that Vanessa actually fell for the crap. Both are supposed to be women of the world and surely they realised what was being said was total crap, I could excuse Karmal for falling for it, hes a man, but.......

Also I noticed that when Makosi went in the diary room to talk about her fears of being pregnant we never heard a word from BB, maybe the man/woman on the other end was wetting themselves.
God it was soo pathetic, it wa slike listeningtoi a convo form some of my school kids(13 year olds at best!!)and if she's a virgin i'm miss worl..lol
I thought it was interesting how even Derek thinks ants gay though!!
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I think Makosi is going for the magazine deal, she said they didn't have sex, so how can you get pregnant if you don't have sex :smt017 she's so pathetic.
Meg
Supervisor

06-07-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm afraid Makosi has totally lost credibility with me, I just can't take her seriously anymore
Come on pleasssse Makosi..do you think we are all stupid ?
I am sure 'nothing happened' Anthony was too drunk I saw the 'pool thing'..
I think it is a clever ploy to stay in the house as long as possible ..
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 09:28 PM
aarrgghh! i hate her! i think she's mental.
traci, i absolutely agree with u and any1 who said something along those lines!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >