11-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Lovely photos, Steph, Your dogs are so gentle, and the chooks look just fab
Thanks hun....yes the chicken are all feathered and fatties now
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:52 AM
I was just thinking how well those chicks look now - how different from when you rescued them!
and I love your dogs and their gentle ways, too
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 09:22 AM
My God haven't those chicks grown and their feathers are all lovely and brown now. Big difference since I first saw them. I don't know how these two would be though, might have roast chicken for lunch
Having said that, we get ducks walking over the back here, and Ben and Poppy just sit and look, they are behind the fence though, wouldn't chance it...just yet
Lovely photos...yet again!!!
Elaine xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
I was just thinking how well those chicks look now - how different from when you rescued them!
and I love your dogs and their gentle ways, too
They do don't they, and my how the have grown. Personality wise too
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
My God haven't those chicks grown and their feathers are all lovely and brown now. Big difference since I first saw them. I don't know how these two would be though, might have roast chicken for lunch
Having said that, we get ducks walking over the back here, and Ben and Poppy just sit and look, they are behind the fence though, wouldn't chance it...just yet
Lovely photos...yet again!!!
Elaine xxxx
I know what you mean, I didn't introduce these straight away, because the chickens were very jumpy when they first arrived and I wasn't sure of how the dogs would react to ''flapping'' chickens running around. I left them to watch through the fence for a couple of weeks, but now they don't take any notice of them. Skye tries to jump over the top of them when she runs down the garden, it's funny to watch as when she jumps the chickens jump back at her.....the look on her face is priceless. It's wooooowoooo whats that!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2