Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 11:02 AM

I'm such a wally

I booked to do a first aid course a few months ago. Mine ran out in September.
I think its important if you have children to have a little knowledge of first aid, also i have to hold a certificate because of teaching at the stables. As you can imagine we have to deal with a few bumps
I have broken up from work until 2nd January so it was rather handy my course was held on my annual leave.
Anyway i got up early to hit Rugby before the school traffic got too busy. Didn't know that everywhere in Rugby more or less you have to pay to park. (normally go to Leamington) Nearly died because i hadn't bought any money. Luckily the first aid course was near the Railway terrace car park. So i had to park then run very quickly to the hsbc bank. Then i had to find a shop to get some pound coins.
At this point i was abit stressed. Anyway finally made it to the destination. Nobody was about, so i checked my letter & the date said the 20th . So went home
So....... this morning i was more prepared, got to Rugby nice and early parked, walked down to the place where the course was held. Nobody was about again, so i sat and waited for 15 minutes. Still nobody came. So i checked the date again course date 19th Dec Letter POSTED date 20th Dec :smt090 OMG what a blonde.
Phoned St Johns when i got home & rebooked the course for the 16th January. Only have to £19.50 towards it. I'm such a idiot sometimes!!!!!
If i'd of waited a little longer yesterday then i wouldn't of missed it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Hehehehehe
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Doh!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Oops At least you don't have to wait too long to redo it.