register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Keep that up Eileen and you'll find her hopping around on 2 legs soon!!! More pampering please mum They circle like that to ensure there is nothing there thats going to get them when they go to the loo, its their most vulnerable moment.
Happy to report Zen has a clear eye test. Came home, gave her a pear as a reward because she has been as good as gold, and its been warm this afternoon for her. Explained there was a possible handling problem, been rehearsing eye drops with her, and that went more or less OK and she allowed that. Went in for the eye test and we just took it very slowly with her and at her pace and she was more or less co-operative, no tantrums anyway.
No rain here, quite sunny, not mad hot, but traffic manic as well because there is an accident on the M6 and thats near where the clinic was held, so of course it all spilled onto the roads and made for a long slow journey home
Came home and straight out for shopping, back home, and did girls teas, emptied car of shopping, now got to do girls veg, oh and wash up
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Bit like Bob's your uncle and Fanny me aunt. Oh and Gordon Bennet. also if you're in the loo and someone knocks and says good Lord you still in there.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Glad Zens, eye sight test went well. I hope Cariad, Lona and little princess Lacey all continue to improve. I am calling it a day, his lordship is still working on the tank. I have had enough, Goodnight, God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Night Moyra
Lol Brenda..my mum worked with Gordon Bennett
TW....awww bless Zen being a good girl
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2017, 07:29 PM
Good evening. Hope you are all doing well.
We had a very wet walk this morning but it was better on later walks.

Late walk over to the local convenience store. Max is on the lead when we are near there because of traffic. On the way back we bumped into some young boys - early primary school age.

"Is he a sheepdog?"
"Yes, a collie."
"Can I stroke him?"
"That's fine."
"He is very soft."
"Do sheep chase him?"
"His job is to herd them."
"Oh. Can I walk him?"
"Sure. It's that white house over there."

He did and Max was gentle with him. I don't know what makes Max so good with kids. And they with him. They will swarm around and Max just sits down in their midst. We rescued an absolute gem.....

Pets as therapy, PAT, is next. He has had his assessment and been approved. There's a fee to get registered - not a lot - but that niggled me a bit. I'm offering something, therapy, for free..........admin I suppose.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Insurance I expect.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Insurance I expect.
Probably right.
It just irks a little that I have to pay for offering help for free.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3