Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 07:40 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday

Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is well this dull and dreary morning, and of course the doglets, especially Malka, I hope you've had a peaceful night over there with the supposed ceasefire, hope it's still in place whilst they talk it over. Hope you got a good night's sleep Chris, still thinking about how your son is doing in hospital. Lots of flood warnings, especially for you down in the south west Jen, and it's then heading east towards us, so stay safe down there. Hope you've had a Skype session with Gorden Lynn, and I hope Kyiro's foot is at last getting better, not forgetting our little Jimmi and his sorely paw.

Thanks for the big clean up Jenny, much appreciated for my early morning arrival, not so sure about the guy in the corner on his hands and knees, but it's a bit too early for all that, so I've told him he's got a day off

Dave's home tonight yayyyyy, I quite miss him nowadays, but I suppose that's because I'm not kept quite so busy around the house with all that painting. I've switched on my new piece of kit in the corner, which is happilly sucking out all the moist air, but sadly, the condensation is still sitting along the bottom of those patio doors Give it time I suppose.

It's dry here, but cloudy, and looking across the forest, the clouds are whizzing by so fast over the treetops, I'm sure it's bringing in that awful weather, so I'd better get me skates on and get out with Zena before it stars chucking it down again.

Enjoy your day folks
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Good morning H.
Well a truly wet and wild night down here
Back in a mo!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Good morning Helena and all who follow.

Gary is still poorly, but he did manage to eat a little last night and has started drinking. He has a tube back in so that extra fluids can be given, but he's getting there.

My sister said he's still grumpy, but at least he's trying now. I'm off at around 11 am today, but have got to get a wriggle on because we're going for a walk with Rosie first.

Hope everyone has a good day xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Morning Helena,Morning all

Not up to much today,will be doing all the normal chores I suppose....

We have an horrendous weather forecast for today,strong winds and more intense rain,similar to yesterday but suppose to be worse,so shall be keeping an eye on both the school & college websites for closure's.

Chris I hope your son continue's to improve,

Malka,I hope the ceasefire is holding & that you & Pereg are safe & well x

Stay safe everyone x

Have a good day all x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Morning all

I missed last night, I fell asleep.

Off to music class with Michael this morning, then the school Christmas Fayre later. Best make sure I have plenty of cash!

Hope you all have a great day today.
x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Good morning Helena and who follow,
The sun is trying to come out here and it's dry so I think I'm one of the lucky ones weather-wise.

I can only describe the mess you lot left here last night as on a par with the remains of a children's party. I expect there are some thick heads and sticky fingers Its the same old culprits so better behaviour tonight or at least have the courtesy to wait for me to arrive Poor Twix, arrived later having broken a tooth on a sweet. Seriously though Twix, I hope you can get it fixed and it doesn't cost you a fortune!

Chris, everything crossed for Gary to improve, it must be so hard on you and your family (not least your son).
Malka, I too hope the ceasefire has stuck and you've had a peaceful night.
I also hope Kyiro is continuing to improve.

Quiet day today for me ... which means housework

See you later and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Sorry about that, Hubby came back from giving son a lift and we were both in desperate need of breakfast
Chris I'm glad you son seems to be improving, lets hope it continues.
Sal we are really taking a battering aren't we. The wind is horrendous down here. Good luck and take care.

Jenny, you really are good to do all the tidying up, I'm blowed if I would do it I hope this weather doesn't reach you, but I think it will
Take care Malka x
Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Morning H and all,
My chest pains started up again yesterday evening and I have had a bad night.
Not feeling too good this morning but I have to go and do mums shopping and then her housework, before going off to work this afternoon.
Glad your son is still improving Chris.
Malka hope you had a peaceful night.
Take care everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Take care Bev, I hope you feel better soon x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Good morning H.
Well a truly wet and wild night down here
Back in a mo!
Morning Jen, see you in a min

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning Helena and all who follow.

Gary is still poorly, but he did manage to eat a little last night and has started drinking. He has a tube back in so that extra fluids can be given, but he's getting there.

My sister said he's still grumpy, but at least he's trying now. I'm off at around 11 am today, but have got to get a wriggle on because we're going for a walk with Rosie first.

Hope everyone has a good day xx
Morning Chris, I expect he's grumpy cos he didn't want that feeding tube in did he and now they've put it in I do hope he's a lot better for your visit this morning, and please remember to take care of yourself, all this worry must be making you feel awful I'm sure, but hopefully, it'll all be over soon and he'll be back home.xxx

Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Morning Helena,Morning all

Not up to much today,will be doing all the normal chores I suppose....

We have an horrendous weather forecast for today,strong winds and more intense rain,similar to yesterday but suppose to be worse,so shall be keeping an eye on both the school & college websites for closure's.

Chris I hope your son continue's to improve,

Malka,I hope the ceasefire is holding & that you & Pereg are safe & well x

Stay safe everyone x

Have a good day all x
Morning Sal Yes I know, and it's windy enough already, you just wouldn't believe the noise we get here, with the wind roaring through the forest over the road, it seems to be a lot worse since all the leaves fell off the trees, but at least I'm getting a better view now Don't do too much of that housework, life's too short!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Morning all

I missed last night, I fell asleep.

Off to music class with Michael this morning, then the school Christmas Fayre later. Best make sure I have plenty of cash!

Hope you all have a great day today.
x
Morning Linda I missed most of last night too, but nothing changes, a good laugh was had by all , lots of alcohol consumed and between them June and Sally scoffed the lot! Malka arrived with a male scrubber (of floors), but in the end Jenny had to clean all the mess up Enjoy the Christmas fayre and don't forget your purse.

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Good morning Helena and who follow,
The sun is trying to come out here and it's dry so I think I'm one of the lucky ones weather-wise.

I can only describe the mess you lot left here last night as on a par with the remains of a children's party. I expect there are some thick heads and sticky fingers Its the same old culprits so better behaviour tonight or at least have the courtesy to wait for me to arrive Poor Twix, arrived later having broken a tooth on a sweet. Seriously though Twix, I hope you can get it fixed and it doesn't cost you a fortune!

Chris, everything crossed for Gary to improve, it must be so hard on you and your family (not least your son).
Malka, I too hope the ceasefire has stuck and you've had a peaceful night.
I also hope Kyiro is continuing to improve.

Quiet day today for me ... which means housework

See you later and stay safe.
Morning Jenny Yes, I'm glad I left early or I'd have been lumbered with it, mind you I'm sure that yung mannnn did a good job, he looked fit enough to me
We're lucky here too, it's just horrendously windy out there, and I was a bit nervy in those woods with all the trees creaking around me but I made it back. Enjoy your day.

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Sorry about that, Hubby came back from giving son a lift and we were both in desperate need of breakfast
Chris I'm glad you son seems to be improving, lets hope it continues.
Sal we are really taking a battering aren't we. The wind is horrendous down here. Good luck and take care.

Jenny, you really are good to do all the tidying up, I'm blowed if I would do it I hope this weather doesn't reach you, but I think it will
Take care Malka x
Have a good day all.
Morning again Jen Hope breakfast was good, it must have been cos you probably cooked it, and it's gotta be better than the one Gorden had You stay safe down there, the forecast is pretty horrendous for you and you've already got flooding. I'm ok, cos I'm right up the top of a very long hill, but my neighbour just told me that earlier this year during heavy rains, the road outside was like a river rushing down the hill and if you were walking, well, it doesn't bear thinking about If it's raining hard later, I'd better not venture out with Zena in case I can't get back!

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
My chest pains started up again yesterday evening and I have had a bad night.
Not feeling too good this morning but I have to go and do mums shopping and then her housework, before going off to work this afternoon.
Glad your son is still improving Chris.
Malka hope you had a peaceful night.
Take care everyone.
Morning Bev. Oh dear, chest pains again, haven't they at least given you a spray for under your tongue??? If not, then ask them why? This cannot go on for you Bev, I wish they could find out what's wrong with you. Hope Kyiro isn't hobbling about on his bad foot this morning.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »