View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2007, 10:46 PM
i dont go ireland to show my dogs i go all over the place.But just saying that my dogs are kc reg with the irish kennel club thats all and that i show my dogs in proper jrtc shows as well as compion and fun shows
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by amandas-jacks View Post
message for patch

my two jack russells do some campion shows but yes they do proper shows as well
Not in Breed shows in England they don`t, they are not eligible.

i can prove this as they have classes like

BEST SMOOTH MALE 12INCHES ONWARDS
BEST WIRE COAT MALE 12INCHES ONWARDS
ETC THEY have at least 21 classes in one day
Companion shows have all sorts of classes. I`ve been to many with breed specific classes as well as novelty but it does`nt mean my dogs are eligible for all of them

plus its great this is a jack russell club and thats its a proper show
What do you mean by `proper` show ? They are not KC Breed shows, they might have breed club shows like companion shows but limited to jacks and PRTs but they are not what I mean, nor what anyone else would mean, by a recognised UK KC breed show.

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Jack Russell Terriers and Parson Russell Terriers are both recognised by the Irish Kennel Club and FCI so they compete in the Terrier group like all other recognised breeds, at Open, Championship and International shows. Ireland doesn't have the docking ban, either, so it isn't an issue. I have never seen an undocked one yet......
Perhaps A-J has shown over here.
Aye but they are different organisations
Also, I`m open to correction but is`nt a blue eye in a Jack a breed fault as they are supposed to be dark eyed ?
I know in the US KC its a disqualification but I don`t know about the FCI on that.
Not an issue with the UK KC as they are not recognised so have no showing Breed Standard in that regard anyway [ which is why I`m wondering if they could be shown at Crufts for instance if winning under the FCI or IKC as there is`nt a UK breed standard for a judge to go by - how confusingly have I put all that ? I know what I mean anyway - I think :smt101 :smt005 ]

[ edited here to add, scratch that query, amandas-jacks has just said no she does`nt Show in Ireland so no they don`t enter KC Breed shows at all as they are not eligible for them. ]

This is what i have been trying o tell everyone my two jacks are resired with the irish kennel club
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Sorry but uhm...nowhere have I seen this mentioned?

Nope, it has`nt been before now, not even after this post which would have been a perfect opportunity

http://www.dogsey.com/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=41
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Any pics of un docked rotties?
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I think AJ may be talking about terrier and lurcher type shows ??
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
Here`s one for you, a real babe

Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Working terrier shows are very big in the UK and I'm certaion the JRTC of GB hold shows as well. I know one of my registered Parson pups (undocked of course) went to such a show and won everything (smug smiley needed here lol!)
Becky
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-10-2007, 08:18 AM
message for patch

my two jack russells do some campion shows but yes they do proper shows as well i can prove this as they have classes like

BEST SMOOTH MALE 12INCHES ONWARDS
BEST WIRE COAT MALE 12INCHES ONWARDS
ETC THEY have at least 21 classes in one day

plus its great this is a jack russell club and thats its a proper show
KC Champion shows dont have these sort of classes.... I guess you must be entering Companion, or breed club shows, as they have many novelty classes.

This is what i have been trying o tell everyone my two jacks are resired with the irish kennel club
I dont understand you live in England, dont go to Ireland so why would you register them with the IKC.

i dont go ireland to show my dogs i go all over the place.But just saying that my dogs are kc reg with the irish kennel club thats all and that i show my dogs in proper jrtc shows as well as compion and fun shows

I understand you show your dogs, and well done to you, but I think you may be confussed , on the understanding of the difference between KC Champion and Breed shows, to the sort of show you are doing....Companion shows .
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Not an issue with the UK KC as they are not recognised so have no showing Breed Standard in that regard anyway [ which is why I`m wondering if they could be shown at Crufts for instance if winning under the FCI or IKC as there is`nt a UK breed standard for a judge to go by - how confusingly have I put all that ?
Crufts will only accept entries, and have classes for, breeds that the UK KC recognises, as it ISN'T an International show despite the propaganda, as the UK is not a member of FCI. (so the only awards offered are UK ones counting towards UK Champ). Therefore, a JRT could be an Irish and International Champion but not a UK one!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Awwww wow!!!!!! Thanks Patch! Awwwww the tail is big and fluffy!!!!! Are Dobermann's tails the same?
IJF
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
This is my bitch:

Her tail set is wrong - it should be fairly level, not curled over.

Lots of photos on this site (foto's and fotgalerie section):

http://www.munanisrottweilers.nl/
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »