Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 08:25 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 9th July

Good morning all, yet another hot day. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Chris, I am sorry about your Gary and his health problems and the difficulties it presents for you.

The heat is certainly affecting poor Amber. She is barely eating anything and has still suffering tummy problems.

Griff, and Brenda, how are your two four legged friends? Any improvements?

Lynn, hope you have a successful day and Dillon is ok.

Have a good day all, take care, stay cool and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all to come. Tyto is ok touch wood, thanks for asking Moyra. I give prokolin to Tyto when he gets a problem tum. Sorts him out. Griff hope Kota is ok now. Very warm here. The forecast say's it is cooler but as I said to Norma how do the forecasters know how warm it is where I am unless they come and put a thermometer out by my house. But then do they put it in full sun or shade. Well I am sure they know. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.
Hot here again to more cloudy though than it has been.

Dillon fine thank you Moyra but sulking as we are out again today we have some viewings for the houses we drove by yesterday. On way back checking out some areas nearer to here and if looking ok will see if we can get viewings tomorrow.

Glad Tyro is ok brenda and hope Abers tummy settles Moyra.
griff how is Kota today ?

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Morning all
Awww poor Amber, it's not nice to have a fur coat in this weather
Hmmm, well, dad thinks Kota's lump has gone down a bit..mum says not and she won't let me check lol...I will sneak up on her later!
Another lovely sunny day here
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope your viewings go well today Lynn.

Hope Amber is ok Moyra and also Tyto Brenda.

Hope Gary is doing well now Chris he must be such a worry to you.

Griff I too hope the lump is smaller on Kota.

Another hot day here also. Monthly food shop done and dusted. Also out early with Teazle, everybody seems to be doing the same

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Spoken to the vets, aspiration only Wednesday..no surgery, they are going to send her cells off to see what it is and go from there... another week of worry for me then!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Oh Griff will keep our fingers crossed for her, try not to worry too much. (hugs)
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Afternoon all
Just in from work, pork chops, mash, cauli, cheese sauce and roast pots for dinner may do some stuffing.........choices choices.

Weeks holiday from today; it is warm here but not as warm as it has been, however not taking Gert out till after 7.30 tonight.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Evening everyone.
Will be thinking of you Wednesday griff.
Tea sounds lovley Kazz. We have had fish finger sandwiches and salad and Gorden is now on his way to Essex to pick Joel up.
Left school no rugby and hanging about with some boys he had ditched Donna a bit worried Mark was driving over after work but he is working flat out and more hours than he legally should be but getting all his department in order before he leaves Thursday.
Also they are driving over to Enfield way tomorrow for Lauren's grandads funeral. So we offered to pick him up he will stay with us tonight and tomorrow and possibly go to Mark and Laurens tomorrow evening if that's the case they will pick him up from here.
No bad influences here or at Marks only fishing.
Rugby starts in a couple of weeks again or the training anyway he tends to hang with the right crowd then.

House hunting couldn't view one as the owner was in hospital. Viewed 3 the one I liked the most wow it needs a lot of work it is an old property not to much for us financially because of it's price that wouldn't be a problem probably be able to get tradesmen in but I really do not want endless turmoil in the beginning we are not averse to some work also want as little disruption for Dillon as possible.
Second one nice but not for us. Third one lovely very modern lots of money spent and a wonderful kitchen dining room and utility. So not off the cards but still hoping something this side of the Freedom bridge roundabout comes up.
Booked appointment to see a bungalow tomorrow then agent rings to say it has been sold through another agent. Has booked us another viewing on another bungalow over our budget but not many viewings and no offers so she thinks worth a look and putting in an offer. Not holding my breath hope it doesn't blow me away but if it does I can see I will be disappointed unless I'm due a miracle.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2018, 06:32 PM
Lynn, I hope the new bungalow is awesome and the person will do like you did...see the person and not the pound signs
I got to feel the lump... it's no smaller and very hard, she is getting annoyed with me shoving antibiotics down her throat lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >