New Member!
Male 

08-06-2010, 12:30 PM
very very poor.
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 12:38 PM
We went to the yorkshire gamefair and got more attention than that...and we were only entered in the fun classes!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Oh dear He's well known in Beagles. I haven't shown under him but have had a judge that barely looked at my dogs,I was told prior by another exhibitor that this particular judge 'didn't like Beagles' When i looked at the photo's OH had taken of us while we were in the ring having 'our turn' it was shocking,Said judge wasn't even looking at us in half of them I realise that sometimes they have a huge number of dogs to go over but still,
chrislyv
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2012, 01:53 PM
hi i'm new to this forum.just got to know abt this by google search "andrew brace" name..
i'm from malaysia & i totally agree with all your comments.
in the recent dog show in malaysia:
all the jrts were also treated in this manner.
the best was, he showed face like JRTs breed are not up to this standard to be judged! this was even before he saw the JRTs...
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Did not watch the footage but I know he is a movement man. I have done well under him......... (well my dog did)
chrislyv
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2012, 02:08 PM
like it or not.. he have to treat all breeds equal! he showed funny face when the CRS announced it's group 3, jrt's turn to enter the ring..
chrislyv
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2012, 02:12 PM
my JRTs are not perfect & i send my jrts to shows just to have fun & let them mix around with other dogs..
being treated like this is not fair...
moreover my JRTs have been judged by many international judges before + have won many c.c.'s...
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I entered under A Brace this year, I have never done particularly well under him either. I have to say he was very pleasant and lovely with the dogs, I was B Puppy but we stood alone, he spent time on the write ups (which went straight into his laptop) and the write ups were in the papers very quickly, he gave Taz a very decent wright up so I was pleased.

I have been under him in a ch stakes class, I commented to a fellow exhibitor on how he hadn't watched my dog move, she replied he does that with all of them, she went on to win Overall Ch Stakes. I guess he just watched enough to assess the movement.
rough
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-09-2012, 02:32 PM
i won a large mpb class under him at a champ show. if he likes your dog he places you accordingly in a line up as he goes along. He does like movement
chrislyv
New Member!
Male 

19-09-2012, 02:36 PM
movement or not.. but he should not show "dislike" face before even looking at the dogs..
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >