Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 08:01 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 13th June.

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Griff, hope Kota is continuing to improve and likewise Brenda with Tyto.

Harvey, hope Casey is keeping well too.

Lynn, good luck with your viewings today, some look very hopeful. No need to rush into anything though you are in a splendid position.

Have a good day everyone stay safe and well. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

Yes Casey is doing fine considering his heart, legs, and tummy problems. New vet was telling me that the DCM will never get better but if we can stop his heart from getting worse he might live an acceptable life.

Hope Amber is doing well too.

Right, I'm off out to the garden for the rest of the day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Good morning Moyra, Harvey and all who follow

Hugs to Casey and enjoy your time in the garden. Is the man cave finished yet?

Good luck on the house hunting front Lynn

Hope Kota is doing well.

Another nice day here. In charge of neighbour's dog again today but I think it will be just pottering in the garden for him.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Morning all, deags got me up at 2.30am and then Kota at 8am, so I have been to town already lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Good afternoon. Another autumnal type morning here, but the sun is now shining.

Fence painting this afternoon - what a truly exciting life I lead

Ordered a new dehumidifier which should be delivered on Monday. The old one gave up the ghost yesterday. It's something we use year round as we have lots of moisture in the air being so close to the sea so a necessity rather than an extravagance. Of course, the old one gave up the ghost just a few days after getting rid of all the shed/garden/garage/porch rubbish so a trip to the tip is now needed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Always the way Chris..think you are done and then end up doing more tip runs!
Been flipping hot here again, I thought we were due rain so dashed round like a mad thing but no rain, got to pop round the Dr's, chemist delivered 1prescription...they owe me chemo and another 3items I ordered...one of which I have run out of
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Late afternoon all. I have been very lazy today. Tyto had a lovely play over our green early on this morning and so I have been reading and watching some tv so that he rests. Just taken him out for his last wander of the day so now I can watch Corrie and Emmerdale this evening. Have a good rest of day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Afternoon everyone hope all are well and doglets to.

Not an entirely successful day. Got to house number one after dropping my car off at garage for mot on Monday they don't mind tucking it up the back.Just we are not around much at the moment with all the house hunting so that was one less problem.
Travelled 40 mins to the first house pulled up phone went an email telling us the house had been sold subject to contract so viewing cancelled.
We took a drive to see from outside the bungalow the agent rang about yesterday before being marketed nice bungalow but frying pan to fire right on a main road.
Next house really nice needs some cosmetic work which we don't mind but have a block in my head about living room.
Final house well what a mess and the money they have it on for is beyond belief. Springy floorboards upstairs no window in the living room they have built an extension on the back french doors leading into but really weird and so much to do. Gorden reckons it would be as bigger project as the one in Park Lane really old house which would be spectacular if you could put up with the work being done but this one there would be no real gain. I would have to scrub from top to bottom before moving in.
Have met a lovely Lhasa though and a lovely old lab and two cats.
So tomorrow afternoon the one nearer to here well above our budget been on since May with two agents one of whom we are viewing through and since October last year with another. Agent reckons open to offers it is costing him council tax and water rates we know this as Paul was having to pay his mums till it was sold.
On paper it sounds like us so if it is everything crossed he accepts our offer if it is.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Fingers crossed for you then Lynn.

I think I might cough up for a single bed. I find changing the sheets and turning the mattress on my large bed is just too much for me. Trouble is I have just purchased all new bedding for it. So reckon I'll have to make do for a couple or more years. Amber's made the mattress very lumpy, she stretches out all over it. I will credit her though she wont go on the bed while I am putting clean sheets on etc. I have separate duvet cover I put over the bed before she is allowed on it and she knows.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2018, 06:33 PM
Harvey, yes Amber is a little better than she was, it's the heat gets too much for her. Glad you got a new vet and they are optimistic for Casey's life expectancy.

Hope LG is ok and things are safe there for him and his 'family' and the mem of course. I also hope Lacey is ok we haven't seen or heard from her for ages too.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone, God bless.