Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sunishine
New Member!
Female 

10-04-2007, 03:26 PM

looking for a shih tzu companion for my shih tzu

hi, im looking for a shihtzu companion for my shih tzu girl. i dont mind boy or girl and dont really mind what age. even problem dogs . i just love having them around i have always had two together but lost one due to old age not so long ago so i would love to addopt another one. i live in county durham and i dont mind traveling to collect with in 100 mile radius. if any one can help my search or knows of a baby who needs a new home can you forward my message. i dont mind taking on more than one if need rehoming together the more the merrier, im at home all day and dont have children. thank you for viewing my message.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:24 AM
any news on getting your new doglet
sunishine
New Member!
Female 

10-07-2007, 09:58 AM
no still looking all the ones available seam to be right down south and i cant really go that far to be honest. i can do as far south as darby and as north as carlisle. but i will keep looking , that special little friend will be out there some were. life is really quite with just the one now but who knows whats around the corner.
thank you for you reply
have a nice dogie day