View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Hope you find some good bargains Eileen.
Mark's girlfriend is assistant manageress of the next store in Harlow. I expect she is stressed out and worn out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Lol...lacey you mentalist!!! Hope you find heaps of bargains!
Lynn...enjoy solo celebrating lol
My duplicate order arrived today...keeping shoes and a dress and the rest is going back...sorely tempted to keep a dress and the 2 of them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope you find some good bargains Eileen.
Mark's girlfriend is assistant manageress of the next store in Harlow. I expect she is stressed out and worn out.
Oh LYNN,she'll be knackered
GRIFF,its better than a night in the pub,I kid you notDidn't get to the Boxing Day one,so really looking forward to tonightTake SIL and niece with and we meet up with other friends there,it's insane!!!Not sure what I need at this point,suitcase is already packed but no doubt the boot will be loaded up
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Just been to the post office and sent a little card off to June
Well done Griff, like everyone I hope to see her back here soon.

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
but demanded his walks and has gone further on them today and last night.
Such good news to read, and I assume he's eating OK, so long may it continue

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
guess I will be celebrating on my own this evening as Gorden is usually cream crackered on a Friday night after a day at work then getting across town to pick up the car then the 3 hour drive home. Usually snoring on the sofa by 9pm.
Yes that was me 15 years ago, finish about 4:30, tube to Victoria, bus home, arrive about 8:30 I did start doing it in the car but when I found out about the bus I opted for that. Gordon deserves a little snooze on the sofa in my humble opinion

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Off out at 1.30am for the Next saleHave a mad busy day tomorrow so I'll go tonight and have it done.Besides the craic at these things are amazingHave my fold up chair and sleeping bag in the boot,I'm good to go
You're mad, what if it rains

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Not sure what I need at this point
I think you need a long consultation with a good psychiatrist
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Gorden still awake. He didn't arrive in till nearly 8pm 45 mins later than expected due to problems on m25 and m11. he popped the bits in the oven from M&S. We have drunk some wine, now on the posh rum chata. Listening to cd he burned.
Hoping lauren wasn't travelling home as they have now closed the m25 for whatever reason which causes a tail back to the Harlow junction.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-07-2017, 09:02 PM
OK folks, another early rise this morning. Pleased to report that both Lara and Casey are progressing well.

Had a wrong letter delivered this morning so went two houses up to pass it on and meet the owner who lives with her Mum. They are (or should that be were) the neighbours to neanderthal man, they told me they had many problems with him as well including being reported to the planning people when they put a 6ft x 6ft 'lean to' roof on the side of their garage not an extension with walls and such but just a roof

Best wishes to all, see you soon
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Hello all
Eileen you mental woman lol
Lynn happy celebrating this weekend
Griff good luck to your brother & good for you to get nice weekends away
Moyra not good that the landlady not been in touch!!

Was poorly yesterday with some 24 hr bug, woke up fine this morning but had friends come at 10.30 & they didn't go till 1.45pm had a really good laugh & was great to see them, we proper put worlds to rights
Then Tony came home from work. We then was being nosy as got new neighbors moving in. seem ok though. Fingers crossed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2