Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
carol tunez
New Member!
Female 

13-07-2017, 12:57 AM

My dog chewed my car seatbelts

For all of us dog owners out there who drive our furry friends on a daily basis, upholstery and seatbelt damage is not unfamiliar .I was researching online about seat belt restoration and found these guys Online That Fix seat Belts and Reset SRS airbag modules at Mysafetybelts.
Very credible, I Called them up a little while back. They have excellent customer service, Helped me out alot.
If you have Locked, Jammed ,torn/chewed or broken Belts Give these guys a call. They qouted me at a really good price.
They Have Great Reviews too.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-07-2017, 06:39 AM
When I had a damaged seat belt my usual garage replaced it for me.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by carol tunez View Post
For all of us dog owners out there who drive our furry friends on a daily basis, upholstery and seatbelt damage is not unfamiliar .I was researching online about seat belt restoration and found these guys Online That Fix seat Belts and Reset SRS airbag modules at Mysafetybelts.
Very credible, I Called them up a little while back. They have excellent customer service, Helped me out alot.
If you have Locked, Jammed ,torn/chewed or broken Belts Give these guys a call. They qouted me at a really good price.
They Have Great Reviews too.
FWIW, we gpt a cover that clips on the front and rear seat head restraints. So fixed at four corners. It covers the back seats and the floorwell.The seatbelts are underneath it so are out of his reach. Not that hew chews things up in the car. He is a passive passenger.........

We were taking the two grand girls back home after a weekend with us. Normally we'd have left Max, our dog, at home but he wanted to go and the girls wanted him with them.
The children need child safey seats and those to be securely belted in. Max made the best of the reamining space. No fuss. The girls on the other hand are incessant chatterboxes.