Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2017, 07:50 PM
They will love it griff.

Michael and Margaret went over to see Gill today and take a rose to mum and dads grave.
Michael rung when he got back said she didn't look as bad as he was expecting but her face is gaunt from weight loss and of course bodily she has lost a lot of weight to. She enjoyed the time out, they went for lunch Gill wanted soup but they hadn't the flavour she likes so had a fruit scone instead which she picked at.
Said not to worry she was having macaroni cheese for tea but we know she won't much of that either.
Peter told Michael he doesn't think the hospital will offer anymore treatment. We think she has an appointment next Tuesday.
Michael said she was talking as if she knows she doesn't have a great deal of time left. She hopes to get her holiday in the caravan in Dorset with Jack their grandson in September and that she hoped for a couple more years.
Michael doubts we will be lucky enough to have her that long a couple of years really hoping she makes it for her holiday.
Jack is meant to be going to Gill and Peter for 2 weeks of his summer holiday Peter thinks he is going to have to cancel that. Gill not up to a 10 year old live wire and Peter cannot look after him and Gill.
So not sounding good at all, unless the hospital can wave a magic wand.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Lynn you could always buy a special rose in a container so that when you move you can take it with you.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Hello all
I too was thinking of dropping June a card, I still have her address. I am worried too.
Lynn what about a short break, to celebrate your anniversary & Gordons Birthday? Would one of your sons not be able to stay & look after Dillon for a couple of days? It's something I'm thinking of for mine & Tonys 25th Anniversary in a couple of years & Tony will be 50. Terrible news about that man, same age as my youngest brother
Hugs about Gill, I can only imagine how worried you must be
Moyra that's awful about the water, I really would carry on looking forward for somewhere new. Steve can make his own decision then. You need to think about you & Amber
Griff that's the kind of things that happen to me, hopefully you get your money back on the second order, or maybe not get charged for one lot
NJ glad you got new shoes & lunch too
Brenda did you get the computer table moved?
Kazz hope Buster is ok today
Sue & Tweed glad you got the guttering sorted
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Had a thought Lyn for your anniversary why not get a nice bottle of "drink" and share it. Or book a nice meal out for the two of you.....close to home so you don't have to leave Dillon.Or book and go to a show? Or a murder mystery............

For Gordons birthday...................what about a day experince of a car drive like a super car or similar off road etc?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3