View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Hahaha Lynn, i was in the same situation...mum and dads 40th wedding anniversary and mums 60th, they are going to america and on a caribbean cruise early next year (wedding anniversary october and mums birthday february) i paid for their hotel at niagra falls...blooming expensive but at least now all i need to get is a card Lol. Would a future mini break be an option? i am useless at gifts for people
Oh dear Moyra, that's not good at all....i really do think that you would be better off elsewhere, if Steve wants to stay put that's him but you can't be staying in a place with damp and wet...not good for you
Tumbleweed and Sue, good job there
been and booked for my tattoo...need to wait until the 27th, Martin is so lovely, going to have a good catch up and he always makes me smile so something to look forward to..i should have been getting a big tattoo last year and put it off to help Max , this one is a tiny little one but will make me cry tonnes
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 02:18 PM
really hope June is alright..i am very worried about her, i think i have her address somewhere..do you think she would mind if i just dropped her a little card?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 02:31 PM
Griff I emailed June a few days ago and no reply. I could let you have her address if you would like it or her email one. Email me on brenda.redford@btopenworld.com
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2017, 02:56 PM
That sounds a lovely gift griff.
We did talk about or rather Gorden suggested a few days away. Thing is we won't kennel Dillon so for a special birthday and anniversary I said I would rather not go away as we couldn't go out in the evening to a restaurant etc., better off doing that here where he is at home and comfortable to be left alone.
He does have a voucher for two cream scones free at dobbies. Oh well thinking hat on thanks for trying.

I messaged June a while back to no reply getting worried about her also.
I wouldn't think she would mind brenda if you dropped her a line. maybe you could let her know we are all thinking of her and miss her if you decide to write.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Hi can anyone remind me please of the holistic treatments June gave to Cairad?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi Kazz cbd oil and there is also hemp oil here are some links.
June got her cbd oil from holland and barratt £19.99 you can also get the granovita hemp oil from there to about £8.50 sometimes it's cheaper on line if you google it.

https://www.cbdoilsuk.com/using-cbd-dogs-cats/ The holland and barratt one is fine for dogs.
http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...ld-you-use-it/

There is also one I have just found canna companion bit expensive and American.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Thanks.............
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Ooops my remark about the eatery was a joke. You all know me I am always out eating somewhere!

I got 2 pairs of shoes, only cheapies but they will do for the summer and we had lunch at a Beefeater.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Glad you found your shoes Nippy Jen and had a nice lunch.
You have the link for future reference.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2017, 07:27 PM
I have her address i think Brenda...it's in my messages so will drop her a line..thanks
Ooooo new shoes nippy...lovely, i have 2 new pairs, 5inch heels lol
Sorry Lynn, totally crap at gifts... I nearly died at the cost of the hotel but the one time in my life i will be able to afford it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >