10-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Ours sausage sarnie was lovely

Gentle hugs for Buster and you too Kazz
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Glad you enjoyed your sarnie Mandy.
Hugs to Buster Kazz and of course yourself.

Had a very apologetic phone call from the oil supplier earlier. Same woman I spoke to this morning, head office saw my review and were straight onto her and asking if I still wanted my delivery. I said of course but I am not impressed at all with the way they do things and I will be requesting not to use them if they are the best option next time we order oil.
Did feel sorry for her seems like a lot of miscommunication going on, I said I was sorry for that and that she seems to of been the one who has taken the brunt of the issue when it isn't all down to her.
She should of been contacted to inform me delivery not happening today not the guy who did ring and then came out with his stupid remarks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 08:18 PM
hugs to you and Buster Kazz and your mum too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Makes me smile the times these people come up with idiotic comments then wonder why customers get annoyed and go elsewhere.

Chippy tea was great, doesn't seem much on tv.
And it's quiet on here, hope everyone is ok
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-07-2017, 08:24 PM
Hi All just catching up quickly as had technical problems the past few days. Never mind I got a lot more done gardening wise. Hubby swore blind my new lawnmower was up the creek but I've been using it no problem. Maybe it was an excuse for him not to use it.
Finally got runner beans planted out. I'm a bit behind you in progress Sue.
The ongoing saga with electricity bill continues as they've been guessing our usage because they can't dial in to our so called smart meter. Then they want to charge to come out and check the meter. Well that ain't happening! They also claim meter readers have tried several times to get in (dates? times?). Other trade people don't have a problem. OH was fed up of being given the run around and at one point I could hear him shouting 2 rooms away but it seems this is the only way that they'd progress his complaint. Personally I'd go the ombudsman route but himself knows best.

Mandy glad things improving for you.
Lynn hope you get your oil without any more run arounds. See above if you want any tips ha ha.
Kazz Im sorry Buster has been poorly. Whatever the outcome he's had a loving comfy home in with you.
Griff I see you've been mowing as well. I do like seeing the lawn all neat and tidy. I watched a bit of the Hampton court flower show and they showed one 'display' that consisted of broken rubble old bits of rust metal, tyres. Well I've got the same and call it a rubbish heap. Comforting to know that will add thousands to the house value, "as seen on RHS Hampton court" lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Now having a coffee & sausage sandwich for dinner.
Oh gosh it must be decades since I had a sausage sandwich but I am allowed them so tomorrow I'll put that right thanks for reminding me
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Thanks for the good wishes I do appreciate them all.
Kazz, it's the least we can do. I think of him and you and hope and pray for a good outcome.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2017, 09:21 PM
'evening all

Thanks for the good wishes for Lara.

The good news is that she seems to be getting better. She is drinking (and weeing) a lot more but that is down to one of the tablets she is taking. She has not coughed today at all.

Unfortunately the bad news is that poor old Casey has had to go back to the vets today with an inflamed right leg looking exactly like the left one was a few weeks ago and he's going to have a special 'bath' tomorrow. More antibiotics as well.

So our place is looking like a canine field hospital at the moment.

It was very quiet last night, I had a quick look but sometimes I am so close to sleep it's better I don't post and will be heading that way again in a mo.

Best wishes to all especially June if she should look in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Good to hear Lara is doing better...not so grew about Casey.
My vet said that animals seem to find their way to those who can help when they need it...i always bear that in mind as I am settling the bill lol
Training was good and we picked up our gold certificate tonight...so very proud of my little black demon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Weird I had a thought in my head and just found it back in May when June was posting about Cariad being sick and I happened to say Buster was sick wih bile sort of too maybe it was an older dog thing...... now I think Junes reply was almost the writing on the wall and I missed it but hewas okay in himself just quiet I put it down to the weather.
Junes reply
Kazz, its only Cariad being sick,Lona isn't, so thought it may be something to do with her cancer as it progresses it causes sickness and dire rear due to gastric ulcers forming

Buster has not got the rear issue yet but now will go no further than the end of my block whereas in May he was doing a good 1/2 mile or more in one road walk.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >