View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Harvey...come join me, I am allowed 2pints a week...this week I am so far 20pints in and do you know what...I don't care lol being good did me no good at all so now I am gonna be north with a capital N!!! I will behave again. .at some point,just when I don't know
With regard the stranded canine situation...small fry I know but my old dig Laney was 30kg...bearing in mind I am 5 ft 4 and don't weigh a lot....he squealed on a walk and I knew the cruciate squeal.....our only hope of getting him was a scarf under his belly. Did the job
Just spent an hour and 50 on the phone to my mums mate....god I am depressed and I don' t do depressed
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey...come join me, I am allowed 2pints a week...this week I am so far 20pints in and do you know what...I don't care lol being good did me no good at all so now I am gonna be north with a capital N!!! I will behave again. .at some point,just when I don't know
With regard the stranded canine situation...small fry I know but my old dig Laney was 30kg...bearing in mind I am 5 ft 4 and don't weigh a lot....he squealed on a walk and I knew the cruciate squeal.....our only hope of getting him was a scarf under his belly. Did the job
Just spent an hour and 50 on the phone to my mums mate....god I am depressed and I don' t do depressed
If it makes you feel any better - and no reason why it should, I got released from A&E yesterday after a week of solitary confinment, intravenous infusions, bloodd(y) tests by the score. Lack of vision. Bad eye infection, cellulitis, shanges - take your pick. None of the doctors would committ.

I still have limited vision and blinding headaches.

At least Mr Dog was pleased to have me back.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Oh dear Besoeker..that's not good, my mum has had cellulitis a few times, have you been bitten by anything? I hope your vision returns and the headaches go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Saw Steve's mate..well I guess he's my mate too tonight, poor lad had fallen asleep on the bus...I have ordered him a travel pillow for a laugh but I don't know if he would be offended or not...he is autistic you see and I don't know that much about how it affects him. I am hoping he will see the funny side..I felt so bad waking him up
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh dear Besoeker..that's not good, my mum has had cellulitis a few times, have you been bitten by anything? I hope your vision returns and the headaches go.
An angry, illegal dirt biker that I took down a coulple of weeks ago. Next to a primary school and beside a children's play park.Makes me furious.

Or it might have been the local outbreak of chicken pox. All the kids love Max and fuss over him. Could have been transmitted to me that way.

Had some scans today, eye pressure measurements etc.
No permanent damage it would seem.....................I just want to get better................
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3