Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Hi all,
I'm ok, op went well. Am in pain but I'll be ok.
Im feeling very upset actually today, Tony been to see me and last night he had to rush Rosie to the emergency vets, as she ate a poisoned biscuit that she found in the field, I'm absolutely gutted. She's absolutely fine now, she's on meds. They had to pump her stomach my poor baby Tony was in a right state but she's ok cos he got her to the vets so quick. He didn't know how to tell me! Why would someone be so evil
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:00 PM
OMG Mandy...i am so glad Rosie is o.k...sadly we live in a very very sick world where people think harming animals is o.k...i do hope she makes a full recovery...ask Tony to post it to your local lost and found book face page and if you have a spotted page that too. I do hope your pain passes...hope they have you on some decent pain relief (are you on the morphine watch or oramorph?)
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:17 PM
OMG Mandy. Why do people do this? Can I ask how you know it was poisoned? I ask because we have had so much of this round my way in West Sussex. Hope you are pain free very soon. So pleased that Rosie is ok to.
I have had a very lazy day today. Apart from taking Tyto out three times I have read a book completely. It was called the orphan child and quite racey in parts. Have a good evening peeps. Going to watch Dr.Who and Casualty.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:28 PM
My God how terrible how/why do you think it was poisoned?????some evil people out there

My cousin told me this the other day.

HARTLEBURY COMMON, Stourport on Severn. Dog owners beware. Tennis balls laced with rat poison have been reported and I know of one dog that has died. Could be in other dog walking areas too. Be vigilant

And another friend let me know

Last weekend two dogs died of suspected poisoning from Knighton Park which is Leic way I believe.

P.S. Glad you are on the mend.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Tony said the vets told him after they pumped her stomach, he's going to Post it on spotted & book page but need to wait till Lauryn gets in tomorrow cos she don't know, and as she suffers with anxiety it's best to tell her to her face
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Mandy where abouts are you roughly.....I have friends derbyshire way.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Yeah.....best to wait, i would be worried sick and i don't suffer with anxiety..once you tell her and she can actually see Rosie is o.k i am sure she will cope o.k.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yeah.....best to wait, i would be worried sick and i don't suffer with anxiety..once you tell her and she can actually see Rosie is o.k i am sure she will cope o.k.
Ditto............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 06:05 PM
When Dex cat went missing i was on holiday...i always asked after him when i rung and all my mum would say was ooo i'm sure he's round here somewhere, when i got back home i called for him..no cat, looked for him...no cat mum turned up and told me what had happened i went to bits but when i could actually see him everything was o.k
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 06:19 PM
We live in Ripley, we were told a while ago it was happening in areas around Derbyshire, he's told me she fine now, she's very attached to Tony and following him everywhere so she's practically back to normal lol
Yes Lauryn will be fine, when she can see her. Tony said if he had told me last night he'd have worried that I'd have come home even though I can't walk, I don't think he's that wrong
So glad she's ok, he's sent me pics to prove it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >