Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lynn, from experience people deal with things differently..2nans..both terminal cancer, 1 wouldn't discuss funeral plans..consider death, insisted she wanted ressucitating ..the other fought, took the terminal diagnosis and put her affairs in order..planned the funeral, picked gifts and chose her coffin and head stone... Hard situation to be in..both as the person with the diagnosis and those surrounding them, I think making memories are the most important thing, if Gill feels ready at some point to talk and say that she thinks things aren't going terrifically well...i am sure you will all be supportive and support her as always.. Huge hugs to you xx
Kazz.....no plans, there's a film on film four I will plus one if I stay awake..tried to order takeaway online as I am 50p short cash..but there's a £10minimum so me and the dogs will go without.
What you all up to??
Order a can of pop..............always works........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Nah Kazz won't work...i want chips and curry sauce for £3,50 Lol....i have £215 sat on the side but won't touch it in case Mr Bulpitt says he can't afford the repayments anymore...he won't be getting it all back mind!!
i must admit the nasty side of me is finding it quite amusing that he can't look at me....who knew dressing pretty could upset him so much Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Nah Kazz won't work...i want chips and curry sauce for £3,50 Lol....i have £215 sat on the side but won't touch it in case Mr Bulpitt says he can't afford the repayments anymore...he won't be getting it all back mind!!
i must admit the nasty side of me is finding it quite amusing that he can't look at me....who knew dressing pretty could upset him so much Lol
Oh I see got it now................shame you don't live nearer I would bring it round for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Cheers Kazz...i am just being proper lazy 2minute walk but I just can't be bothered...or can I??lol. Wondering if my mum and dad will fetch me anything nice back off their holidays
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Cheers Kazz...i am just being proper lazy 2minute walk but I just can't be bothered...or can I??lol. Wondering if my mum and dad will fetch me anything nice back off their holidays
I would say the chips they bringback from down there will be cold so do the two minute walk..........
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Lol..i was good, wobbled up the road got rice and curry sauce..£3.80!!!! will have chips and suffer the tummy trouble next time at £3.50!! bloody trainers rubbed me again too..very annoyed!
Lol..my dad god love him picked up a jacket in river island the other week..croped with zips etc...£80 and the first thing my mum says is kel won't thank you for it...damn right ...that amount would see me in clothes for a year!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
A mentally and physically draining day.
Yes I can imagine, still, you had the trip around the garden centre and all the flowers, something positive.

Just poped in to check if you were back.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Hi Griff - "that amount would see me in clothes for a year!! "

Probably two years in my case

Glad to see you are keeping a low profile while Mum & Dad are away, enjoy your dogs and dear old Dex (So pleased to see he is still going strong on his three legs )

Goodnight all, see you tomorrow (Hope June feels able to look in by then)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Lol...Harvey, you know me...i always keep a low profile lol. Might get a tad ranty at someone Tuesday but that's for a good cause...my aunties mate has neighbour trouble and the neighbours have trespassed on her property...damaged her property and have sent a solicitors letter threatening that contractors will be round Tuesday to remove something that is on my aunties friends property not touching or damaging the neighbours place....have said ignore the solicitors letter and I can nip over until lunchtime
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-07-2017, 11:48 AM
...my aunties mate has neighbour trouble and the neighbours have trespassed on her property...damaged her property and have sent a solicitors letter threatening that contractors will be round Tuesday to remove something that is on my aunties friends property not touching or damaging the neighbours place....have said ignore the solicitors letter and I can nip over until lunchtime
That should sort them out

Your aunties friend obviously has neighbours like the neanderthal man next to us. (Now snuffed it )

If only people would take the time to get to know their neighbours and so many of thee disputes could be avoided.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3