Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 06:28 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 29th June.

Good morning everyone and good luck Mandy.

Eileen, thank you for looking up Duncan the Doughnut I often think of him too. So glad he ended up with such a good home.

June, if you look in hope you are feeling better. Do take care of yourself. I hope the girls are behaving themselves too.

Lyn, hope all is well with you and Dillon's leg is better.

Griff hope you are feeling better after yesterday's chemo.

Nippy Jen, hope you are ok today too.

Harvey, good to see you hope all is well with you and your two four legged friends.

Besoeker, where are you, hope you are ok and Max too.

Have a good day all, take care and stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope the itching has eased Moyra.

Best wishes and cyber hugs June. Take care of yourself.

So pleased you now have a moving date for the baby hobbits Eileen. I expect they are really looking forward to having a home of their own. Lovely photo of the Doughnut.

Thinking of you Mandy. Just take care and try not to rush everything.

Dull here this morning. Nothing planned but have more peas to pick and freeze.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.

June thinking of you and sending more hugs.
Mandy you are possibly on your way now but sending good wishes for the next few days and a quick recovery.
Lovely picture of the donut Eileen.

Nothing much here today except sorting out the lights in the tree's and the tree's after all the wind and rain.
Gorden home tonight I am over to see Gill tomorrow and not sure what to expect to be honest.
Feeling worried at how I am going to find her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 07:06 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i don't feel too bad today thankyou...it did hit me quite hard yesterday but me being me refused to sit at home...one day i will learn Lol
Sue...picking and freezing your own peas, you will be challenging birdseye!
Lynn, i do hope Gill won't be as bad as you fear and if she is very bad i hope you can perhaps talk to her about her speaking to somebody...even if she just has somebody to let off steam to who isn't directly involved
Mandy...hope you get some hot Drs...always makes the stay better Lol
TW..hope you are doing o.k
need to pop out for a couple of bits today as...........i am unsupervised at the weekend!!!!!!! look out world Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Morning all. Sue swap you some peas for my raspberries. Have loads and keep freezing them and giving them away. Dull and overcast here this morning. Having a wrangle with Tesco at the monent over there idea of how to weigh things or not until they get to the check out with the prodce that I have ordered online. Doubt if I will get any satisfaction from them. Have a good day all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Morning,
Thanks folks,he does look fab
MANDY,thinking of you,all day probablyIt'll be grand xx
SUE,enjoy your pea pickingGood for you
GRIFF,BRENDA & MOYRA,have a great day
LYNN((hugs)) really hard watching someone sufferingFingers crossed Gill will be in good form xx
Rushing off.Want to clean up then I need to go collect SIL.Task today is kitchen and bathroom cleaning at mum's.Down to the basics now mostly but the time will fly in,needs to be sorted.
Will pop in later,behave and have fun
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Hello all
Thinking of you Mandy, hope all goes well for you today x
June I hope you are feeling a bit more like your old self today x
Hubbys birthday today and also the first anniversary of his brothers death. So I am taking him and his SiL out to lunch, see if we can cheer her up a bit, or at least take her mind off things a little.
A dark and dreary day here maybe it will brighten later.
Hope you all have a good day, take care x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Oh no griff unsupervised weekend. Hang onto your hats everybody.
Eileen not a nice to do but must be done and good to get it out of the way.
Sure you and SIL will manage to have some giggles and maybe tears to.
brenda hope you manage to sort Tesco out.
Nippy Jen hope the cheering up works sad day a birthday and an anniversary of losing someone.
Happy birthday to Brian.

Dillon decided he wanted a 10 minute walk today he seems fine and legs ok so we did. he has done some bouncing around the garden while I topped up bird feeders, re-strung lights and tidied the trees. Took ten minutes sitting watching the birds
Now housework and make a victoria sponge for Gill all she seems to be eating at the moment is cake.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Good Morning all.

Mandy I will be thinking of you today, I am sure you will be fine. Just think of the end result.....
Griff the statement you made "[I]i am unsupervised at the weekend!!!!!!! look out world Lol could be concerning to me as I am the closest possibly geography wise I think but as I do not throw my dog by his collar and do not drive a bus I think I am safe....LOL
Nippy Thats a lovely thing to do. Hope the day goes well.
Lynn Hope you have a lovely day with Gill. These memory making days..............I have to say though your posts sound so much more upbeat and confident these days, your life sounds happy which is lovely.
Moyra Hope the itching has improved, glad Steve is being more reasonable.
Brenda How can you weigh things wrongly.....interesting.
Lacey Hope your day goes well, and makesure your cleaning is up to your Mom's standards.......otherwise you will cop it......its a hard time, my heart goes out to you.
Where is Besoeker I am missing the Max tails....
To everyone have a good day, mine consists of repairing a bit of garden log roll in the front garden looks like its either rotted or as just by the gate maybe trod on and broken down over time. Any how will have to do it as its annoying me now. See you later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Waiting to here back from Tesco's. Bit sad at the moment, went round to see why I hadn't seen someone walking their westie that Tyto loved and sadly she has lost her to cancer. Tyto gave her lots of fuss bless him. I'm sure he knew. Will let you know how i get on with tesco.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >