Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-01-2014, 09:27 PM

Benny, male Staffie, DOB 2006 - Godstone, Surrey

Benny, Staffie, DOB 2006 - Godstone, Surrey

Homing Requirements: Benny is a reserved Staffie who take a little while to relax but is managing meeting differing walkers and kennel hands. Benny is not for over fussing; older children who would respect him should be fine, but he is not for unsupervised or sustained contact with very young children. He needs his space respecting. Only pet at this stage of assessment.

His Story: Benny was found stray and was microchipped but his original owners were uncontactable. He is learning to settle in kennels and so loves his walks. Benny is neutered, already chipped and vax'd. Currently in boarding kennels near, Surrey.

Advert: Benny Boy ... "What a dude!! I wasn't sure what to expect from this fella but if I get the chance to walk him again then I cannot wait. Have a feeling the sausage I gave him might have helped but got him harnessed easily and we were off. He is a real sprightly little lad with a lot of character and very playful. We got absolutely soaked through so when we got back to the kennel I wasn't sure if he'd be happy with me rubbing a towel all over him but he sat down and gave me his paws to help me dry them". Travels well crated or secured.

Benny is a middle aged brindle 7 year old Staffie who is in good health. Benny is initially wary but providing people take the time to befriend, put him at his ease and he understands then he settles and is very friendly. Benny isn't overtly licky for a Staffie but responds more to a respectful reference.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire as a first step so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: This ad has been posted by Rescue Remedies Dog Rescue. We are a registered charity (No. 1139407) and our work involves finding unwanted dogs their life long homes. We currently have approx. 100 dogs under our wing. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £175 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Benny is still available for adoption. If you are interested in re-homing Benny please complete our homing questionnaire as a first step.