View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Not today June but sometime over the next couple of days. I am wondering if I am going to have to go through the same minor ops as Gordon in readiness for Dialysis.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2017, 03:32 PM
Oh no Moyra sorry to be reading your news. Hugs.
June would have to wait it out. Offer of a treat usually gets him on his feet.
He also has a handle on his new harness very useful like Ollie's was on his harness.
Hoping for a quieter night for you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Mabs will be under House Arrest unless she is having a quick outing for her to Do Her Stuff before bedtime. Been outside and cleared up loads of wet bedding, they've got dry clean bedding, had half a carrot each and all I have to do is take their tea out later. Once they've had tea I'll bring Mabs in for a few hours, then she'll have half an hour outside while I do their breakfasts, and back in the kitchen.
LOL yeah the handle sounds effective
Moyra,I'll be thinking of you, you must be worried out of your mind
Hoping LG is OK as he's not been on for a while
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Oh no Moyra not the news we were hoping for. Hugs

You have to love Dillon having the hump because you refused to walk the way he wanted to

At least you know the cause of the disturbance with the girls. Hope it soon resolves itself

Sons carpet and Lino down and the pictures look good. Apparently there is still quite a bit of work to be finished and all by Friday. He has told them he is now very disappointed and cross.

Been in the garden most of today. The soil was just about right to dig and hoe over so two beds now looking tidy and ready for me to decide what new plants need to go in.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Wish it would stop raining here long enough to make a start on the garden, everything very muddy and boggy. So glad I moved the border fencing to the side of the path, at least the grass seed is already showing itself!!! We've got colder weather forecast again, hoping everything dries off
Sue, its so disappointing when people let you down like this, all the planning and inconvenience involved just drags on and on
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Really sorry to read your news Moyra
Just wanted to let you all know Baby Joel is ok and home, they ran tests and he's absolutely fine, and he's started feeding properly thank goodness.
Think he just needed to settle -phew am very relieved, thanks for the well wishes.
TW hope Mans calms down again then soon, take it Zen is getting the brunt of Mabs frustrations cos she the youngest bless her
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
my kidneys have failed and he wanted me to be admitted to hospital today but it has been postponed
OMG Moyra, I'm shocked to be reading this, hope you will get the very best doctors and back up in hospital to get you sorted. Do please (if at all possible) let us know when you are due to go in. Will be thinking of you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Mandy - pleased to see that baby Joel is OK, bit of a fright for you 'tho.

Lynn
- Sounds like Dillons paw is better. Seems Mark will be clocking up some miles in his new job. It is a hard physical job, but over the years I've also noticed that there is quite a skill involved as well, they don't get the benefit of a 'design study' prior to starting and it seems to me that they arrive on site and have to make decisions about the basic structure immediately. Some jobs are pretty simple but some (seem to me) to be quite complex.

Sue
- I was out in the garden today as well but I have to admit that I don't like digging very much

June - Foxes are known for their 'stealth' aren't they I'm guessing that they wouldn't make any noise if they were around your place.

We had our oil delivery today, office said the tanker would be here between 7:00 and 9:00 in the morning (so muggins here was up at 06:30 to be ready for him)

He turned up at 3:30 this afternoon

So I'm off to bed now, goodnight all
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2