Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rockpig
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2005, 11:05 AM

Staffies and showing

Hey guys. Hope those of you that to crufts yesterday had a brilliant day. I did. Absolutely knackered and skint and depressed cos im back at work today
It was my first time and i was completely overwhelmed. Saw some gorgeous dogs, wanted to take most of them home! Got the showing bug now, watching not participating. Can anyone tell me what day the staffie classes are on at Devon County Show this year, and any other big shows if you have any idea. Thanks
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Have a look at www.prodogs.co.uk

Glad you had a good day...fun ain't it!
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2005, 12:19 PM
oh rockpig wish we had known you were going, we were with the staffs we could have said Hi never mind, will be there next year too
rockpig
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Im definately going next year, ill have to remortgage the house first though! Ill meet you next year, or may see you at some of the other shows. Was thinking of going to the one at Willand on april 9 as its not very far from me. It was wierd to see dogs that ive read about/seen pictures of in the flesh!
faye
Dogsey Junior

14-03-2005, 07:40 PM
iam going and well be showing both mine its on day 3 witch is the 21st of may a saturday