Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 8th February

Good morning everyone

Happy Birthday to Griff's mum. Hope she has a lovely day.

Pleased you enjoyed a few days away in Wales Gordon but its nice to be home

Lovely morning here. Sunny with a good frost. As its dry am going to try and dry some washing outside.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Morning Sue. Thanks Gordon for your kind words. We think he is handsome and the judges thought so too when I did showing with him. My daughter in the USA does sheep work with her dogs but they are Tervurens and Malinois.
Pleased you enjoyed Wales. Nice to get away. I am again getting away in April to Wiltshire. Will take Tyto with me and daughter Sara. Sue, it is lovely here and the sun is quite warm when standing still watching the world go by. Have a good day and hope the washing dries. Everyone else have a good day to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2018, 11:46 AM
Morning all. Well just morning.

Brenda there must be a way to put pictures up just had a glance and I do mean glance if you look at top menu there is "your profile" and in thedrop down there is upload photo album may be a place to start would like to see him.

Sue I am with you washing on the line. Yeah.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Kazz this is my boy but I would have liked to put up a new pic of him. He hasn't changed much in 12 years which is how old he is now. Just wish someone would be kind enough to say send me one by email and they would do it for me. June was going to but she had problems with devices. Never mind.
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=82402
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Hello all
Mum has gone home today, I’ve been up since 4am then was at work for 8am till 4.30pm. I have really enjoyed having her here, and Mum said she had a great time too.
Rosie will miss her too, esp the early morning walks with Mum The 2 weeks have gone so quick
Hope everyone is ok, will have a catch up to see what’s been happening
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2018, 12:40 AM
Evening all - just a few lines to round off what seems to have been a quiet day on Dogsey.
Pleased to see that you had such a lovely visit from your Mum, Mandy. It seems as always that time flies by when you are enjoying something.

Sue - from what you say about your weather it would have been the ideal day for a bit of ferreting - pity you don't have a little mustelid to aid you. I feel sure Teazle would happily join in!
Brenda - Well done your daughter for working her Belgians on sheep - the majority you find over here are a bit too sharp for the job and seem better suited to biting criminals on the bum. I remember you posting a pic of her with some of her charges and they looked a very impressive bunch. Bet you are looking forward to Wiltshire in April (which is just around the corner now) hope you have a bit of early Spring in what is a very beautiful county.
Hope all had a good day, stay safe and wrap up well, Goodnight G.