View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Kazz, i know a few who have had it, when i was out sunday some Div came into the bar and was coughing spluttering and going on about how he had it all over christmas and had it back...i luckily had just finished my pint, another was just about to be pulled but said forget it as i have no immune system and i legged it! i never go out when i have something...unless it's to the Drs...wouldn't dream of passing it on
i am honestly chuffed they have given me another decent consultant, i now like my senior consultant, my ent and my heart and urology consultants, still managing to dodge the chest guy Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I have a new consultant, he is really nice and i am going to get on fine with him! i am not being racist but being hard of hearing and being given consultants with thick accents is quite frustrating...i struggle to understand what they are saying and want me to do..no bother with this chap at all
I understand exactly what you are saying Griff and so pleased you've 'hit it off' with this chap. I know 'nowt about your condition but having to take those pills every Wednesday tells me that 3 month reviews are only sensible, let us hope it stays that way

But isn't it depressing that while you could complain about the accent of a doctor born and brought up in the gorbels (Glasgow) one has to go tippy toe when refering to those from further away
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Resisted commenting on the husky thread. Why do people get the wrong dog and want them to live outside with no company. grrr!! Nuf said.
I held off yesterday too, have just posted a short back up to Lynn & Gnasher's advice. Tempted to say a lot more but have this feeling we won't hear from him again

The media and such are always banging on about the benefits of some big social media sites. All I can see is it allows people one would never normally associate with to get free advice which more often than not they then totally ignore
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-01-2018, 08:51 PM
Beem pretty miserable here 'tho the sun did sort of breakout in late afternoon. Casey & Lara had a walk on the track from Sapiston to Fakenham Magna, not the entire distance as I spied some sheep in a field we needed to cross so turned around. I really have no idea what Casey or Lara would do with sheep but we have so many places to walk around here that I just prefer to not put them to the test. (Had Baruska been alive I know exactly what she would have done )

End of the month so I have to do a bit of 'bean counting' tonight to check if we still have some money in the bank. Anyone know how to open one of those 'Go fund me' websites

See you soon
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Lol...Harvey, hope your beans are magic Lol
met my cousin...she was late...again! messaged me when i was half way there asking if we could reschedule but when she realised i was on my way she turned up
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2