View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Hey evening all. As a well known police oficer (before my day slightly) used to say.

Love the lightshade very nice.

I too put wet cardboard out with the cardboard/paper recycling sometimes you can't help but it gets wet.
Must say our bin men and recyclers are brilliant, the bin men especially they actually sent flowers to my Dad's funeral the two teams who do our road, as they bumped into Mom the week after Dad died, and she was very upset and since then they have made sure that they put the bin on for her. Now she is a little more confused they actually pip their loud horn twice to let her know they are there and will put it in the right place in the garden too. Mind you in the Summer she pops out and says "Thank you" to them every week and leaves a note on the recycling bin "Thank You" as they arrive at 6.30 in the morning.

Good luck with the "loving sister interference" emails Lynn.

L.G. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, I hope all goes well with your care and concern for his family I am sure it will.

Going to the pictures tomorrow decided to have some me time once a week and tomorrow going to see "Darkest Hour" the Curchill film on my own too.............some me time.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Enjoy the movie Kazz, I want to see that one
I’m watching The Danish Girl on itv
My mum arrives tomorrow afternoon for 2 weeks. Looking forward to seeing her.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Evening all, just popped on to say "thank you" all for your kind words about the loss of my old friend.
Kazz - hope you enjoy your spot of "me time" it can only do you good and will make a nice break for you. The film you have chosen has had absolutely excellent write ups.
No sign of Griff today - it is her chemo day so trust she is OK!
Time for bed - so it's bye fer now - take care of yourselves and I'll be along tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2