View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:37 PM
How about contacting the ND people? And telling them the store you bought it? I`m sure they wouldn`t be happy at this.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:41 PM
I am going to contact ND tomorrow and also PAH head office. I can't believe they are so thoughtless to thier customers and it now makes me wonder what animal foods have been in someones house before you buy it.
You just presume and rightly so this is new and fresh stuff.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Bloody hell! That's really bad! Me being the gobby b*gger that I am would've given the manager a mouthful there and then! And told her I'd be complaining to head office as well!

Make sure you put in an official complaint, Bev! You should also contact the Nature Diet folk to tell them as well. I'm sure (I hope!) they wouldn't be too impressed!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
As for returning it to the suppler, well that would mean writing a letter, packing it up, paying for it to be returned, explaining to Head Office why it was returned, etc. all far too much effort for the modern day wanna be 'executive'

ND were really helpful to me when I had a couple of packs that smelled 'sour'. I didn't need to send them back, just told them how many and the batch no. and they sent me replacements.

But the store manager of that PAH doesn't sound like the type of person to actually ring ND and find out the prodcedure
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I am going to contact ND tomorrow and also PAH head office. I can't believe they are so thoughtless to thier customers and it now makes me wonder what animal foods have been in someones house before you buy it.
You just presume and rightly so this is new and fresh stuff.
Good for you. It's awful!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Doesn't surprise me to be honest. Profits first, animals second with chain pet shops.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2