View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jojo-eena
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-03-2007, 01:53 PM
GOOD LUCK !!! I was hoping to be able to enter our first show too but unfortunately he has gone and hurt his foot so not sure when he will be able to trot his stuff !
Have fun and let us know how you got on
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 02:53 PM
OOOHHHH thanks all, what lovely supportive replies

I already thought that (stand in the middle) because i really want to watch the others going first. and i don't want to be last.

When i had my panic last week, i thought i would do a couple of open shows for practice but my friend (whose been showing for years) and the breeder of jess said i should just go for the championship show and not to worry - so i did

been looking on ebay for a nice suit, thought i might go in guns blazing and look the part, there is some real bargains on there.

Anyway i'm nice and calm today but may need a boost of confidence just before the 29th april

And of course i will let you know how we get on!!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Well here's your sister. My friend here who has Ivan's sister persuaded me to enter my first show with Ivan on 7th April. We have only been to 2 ringcraft classes and he has no interest in me at the class and keeps sitting I am a bag of nerves every time I think of the show but then I just think that everyone has to start somewhere and hopefully they will take into account that they are only babies and we all have a long way to go.
I am not expecting to be placed. Just want to get the experience, watch the pros and show off my gorgeous boy
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Well here's your sister. My friend here who has Ivan's sister persuaded me to enter my first show with Ivan on 7th April. We have only been to 2 ringcraft classes and he has no interest in me at the class and keeps sitting I am a bag of nerves every time I think of the show but then I just think that everyone has to start somewhere and hopefully they will take into account that they are only babies and we all have a long way to go.
I am not expecting to be placed. Just want to get the experience, watch the pros and show off my gorgeous boy

I am the same berger, not expecting a place, i think all in all it will be good experience and a nice day out. My breeder has done nothing with jess's sister, he's just going to take her and see what happens. When i heard that i thought, oh well i may as well give it a go. People keep telling me that they always see a 2 or 3 year old newfie on its back in the ring, so not to worry. Relax and have fun, so thats what i intend to do. Let me know how you get on, i will be watching

We have ringclasses tonight, and i haven't been for 2 weeks so it will be interesting to see how we get on. #The only thing i think we need to practice more is the teeth checking as she pulls away at the moment but i have weeks to keep practicing.
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2007, 04:47 PM
we are going to take kavik to as many companion shows as possible b4 july as want to enter him in the siberian husky minor pup or puppy class.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2