View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2023, 04:58 PM
The pen sounds nice for your consultant griff I am sure he will appreciate it.
Oooh lets hope Steve uses the cook book.

I've never had trouble before using the harness and double ended training lead but I've never had a dog before confined for so long.
Evening out the pulling weight for now is good for us and we feel safer with him till he slows down and the outside world is a normal every day occurrence
Joel has offered to come for a weekend and take him with us and relieve some of the stress.
He did some training with his friend in Harlow and then the really hot summer put a stop to it.
He also co-owns a Rhodesian Ridgeback and him and his friend have trained her.
He is used to big dogs with attitude.

He was surprised but understood the position regarding Brewsters confinement.
He said nan you're dogs behaviour has always been bang on not competition level behaviour but trustworthy.

He has offered to have him for a day (weekend) if we need a day out I would trust him with Brewster.
Also if we wanted to go to Madrid. He will meet Brewster Boxing day.
Michael and Joel are both big lads and can give their dad a break if Brewster isn't chilled but I am hoping now we can increase the walks he will begin to settle.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Lynn

Your grandson is golden
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Lynn, once the novelty wears off for Brewster with regards being out and about, he will be much easier for you. I guess in his head, he has had a little time being out....then surgery and probably thinks he won't be allowed out again. How lovely of Joel....has everything settled down with him now?? I hope he is keeping away from the woman that gave birth to him.
Lol....I asked Steve would he use the book? Errrr no! I asked why not and he said that the recipes have stuff like shrimp in there...eugh..... I said you can swap the shrimp out for chicken...he really is clueless
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Men griff.

He didn't stay with his mum used in the loosest term possible when he went back to Harlow.
He has nothing to do with her as far as I know, I think he has realised who the people are who are there for him.

He spoke to me about the afternoon Michael got in touch and they met in the town park in Harlow when Michael was over for a flying visit for a friend's funeral.
He said it was a lovely afternoon walking through the park with him and chatting. He had his dog with him.
I said if ever Mark and Lauren were not able to take him or weren't able he always has a home with us, same as the boys they will never be homeless while we are alive.
Always a roof and bed for them.
He said to me I know nan and I really appreciate it.

He is a good boy at heart infuriating at times. We all feel he has grown up considerably while away.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2