Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2012, 10:48 PM

"That Woman"......

This is how I am going to become known at our local park!!

During the week I work from home and take the girls on a round the lake circuit Monday - Thursday, it takes about an hour and a half and we trap on.

I don't have issue with people who have their dog off leash as long as it doesn't interfere with me or my dogs, they are both social but we are out walking and doing our own thing, sometimes on leash sometimes off! and I am un-sociable bint who doesn't want to make polite convo about "Rover" or "Bentley", me and the girls are more than happy on our way.

There are alot of dogs with very little manners and I have at times been known to *cough* ask *cough* people to get their dogs away from me and my dogs, I try to be as polite as possible but by the 4th dog my **** is well frosted.

And then there is the issue with the poop EVERYWHERE.... today I actually followed a lady who had 2 labs dawdling along behind her, she was completely unaware where they were etc... so I chased her down to tell her her dog had pooped and she didn't pick it up.

Now normally I would have fumed away to myself, muttering about the right and wrong of the world, but this was right in the park, right next to the tennis courts and right next to the kiddies play area... it makes me sick to think of someones kid falling over in it! I don't have kids so it wouldn't be mine, but who knows it could be hers!

So anyway - I am in danger of becoming known as That Woman!!!!!! and That English Woman to boot!! hey hoo
Parkers
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Look on the bright side - at least they would be more likely to avoid you!
Aviator
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Each to their own I suppose.. and yes I suspect you will earn that moniker quite quickly.