Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I like that idea. I have seen it on other forums. As for it ending in tears...well. As they say, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!
or I could just challenge you to a bake-off. Seriously - I long ago learned that the best thing to do if a thread is upsetting or infuriating you is to leave it.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Claire and Daisy you are right there - its easy to get drawn in, especially when someone posts something you take umbrage with, its hard not to answer back but then it becomes just tit for tat and it goes on and on - then someone has to be the bigger person and keep away !
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Claire and Daisy you are right there - its easy to get drawn in, especially when someone posts something you take umbrage with, its hard not to answer back but then it becomes just tit for tat and it goes on and on - then someone has to be the bigger person and keep away !
*off Pigeon trots, quietly saying not a word*
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Well having read through all this tonight ..It is very eye opening..I assume some of the veiled comments were about me..but from reading this it is VERY clear there is certainly ONE bully on this thread!! and it's not me!

Laughable really!!!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Well having read through all this tonight ..It is very eye opening..I assume some of the veiled comments were about me..but from reading this it is VERY clear there is certainly ONE bully on this thread!! and it's not me!

Laughable really!!!

I dont think any reference to you was mentioned, your name certainly wasn't. Think you're being a bit paranoid But if you think you have been guilty of bullying then hopefully this thread may have been an eye opener. I certainly think it has made people re-think the way they word things, thats the idea i have got from people who have PM'd me regarding it.

Hopefully it will have a positive outcome and people will think about what they are saying, and how they are saying, and the effect it may have on other people before hitting "submit".
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post

Laughable really!!!
Couldn't`t agree more, and it also seem a bit of double standards flying around here

Jessica and Greyhoundk.

It seems since page 26 when CC bowed out of the thread, the two of you have made it your business to keep the thread going.

You talk of vendettas and bullying , seem the two of you are doing a fine job of dishing it out to Mini, if you did not know better one would think you had a vendetta against her.

Shame realy as the person you so vehemently have been defending has vanished from the thread, and as you say , someone has to be the bigger person.

Seem neither of you are taking your own advice, as this looks suspiciously like a bullying tactic from both of you towards Minni!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Couldn't`t agree more, and it also seem a bit of double standards flying around here

Jessica and Greyhoundk.

It seems since page 26 when CC bowed out of the thread, the two of you have made it your business to keep the thread going.

You talk of vendettas and bullying , seem the two of you are doing a fine job of dishing it out to Mini, if you did not know better one would think you had a vendetta against her.

Shame realy as the person you so vehemently have been defending has vanished from the thread, and as you say , someone has to be the bigger person.

Seem neither of you are taking your own advice, as this looks suspiciously like a bullying tactic from both of you towards Minni!

Actually, you may have noticed that this thread had died and been buried well under a whole load of new ones, no one had posted in it for days until Louise pulled it back up It came up in my "subscribed list" of threads on my CP (no idea why, it seems every thread i post in i "subscribe" to ) so i thought i'd see what had been said on it. My post was in no way directed towards, or mentioning Mini so i dont know where that comment came from. The issue of Mini was discussed pages back, we had our say, you had your say, mini had her say and Azz had his say. As far as i was (and am) concerned the matter was closed and resolved
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2009, 04:19 PM
the fact being Jess, is whether your last post was on the 20th or today, from the last of CC`s posts, you have not let it rest , calling Minnis intentions to question.

If as you said, let it rest , you may have taken your own advice and done so back them.

The fact Louise has reopened it is immaterial.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Well, not really cos Louise's post was nothing to do with the issues raised about Mini so i dont know why you are bringing that up. It seems like you, not me, are the one not letting it rest. I am merely replying to your posts.

But i still stand by what i said about Mini earlier in the thread. As a person i respect her opinion greatly, she has a wealth of knowledge that i have been very grateful to recieve in the past (and now) and she is very good moderator. However, i was and still am disappointed at how she picked on one person in this thread and dissected their posts in a way which IMO was not befitting of someone in her position on the forum.

But, that has been addressed and discussed and i am just repeating what i have said before. Mini has not responded on the thread since so, like i said, i consider the matter to be closed and sorted. If you insist on keep bringing it up then thats up to you, but i have said all i need or want to say on it so i shall leave you to it while i go home and walk my dogs
Page 31 of 32 « First < 21 28 29 30 31 32 >