View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Becky hun, I hope you're reading this and know that we are all thinking of you and sending you good vibes, hugs and love, and you are missed hun God dear, this Gov has a lot to answer for, if I could help in any way you know I would, I've hated this idea from the moment you told me way back but tried to be optimistic for you, but its awful, please take care of yourself hun, we need you back in one piece OKAY ......T xxxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-06-2008, 11:56 PM
I remember you mentioning this but I know you will continue to do the best regardless.

Take care of yourself too though !
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Thank you all for your kind comment and can I think the mods and Azz for letting me post this.
I'm sure just knowing shes in your thoughts will help her through this difficult time.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 05:39 AM
I think of you often, Becky. Hope things improve soon honey. Huge hugs from all of us who care so very much about you x0x0x0x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Becky I am so sorry I knew you were going to have to do this and often think about you.
I had no idea things were so bad for you.
I have a spare room you would be welcome too till you get back on your feet, but we would not have room for the 8 dogs I am afraid and I know that would cause you a problem. we could manage 1 maybe 2 at a push and Ollie does not seem to get on with other male dogs at the moment. If it is of any help please let me know we are in Essex.
I really am keeping my fingers crossed for you that things turn around really soon.xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Becky, you are in my thoughts every day, hang in there hunnie xxxxx
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:32 AM
My word I didnt know anything about this

Sending prayers Beckys way, I really do hope some luck goes to her and the doglets very soon, I really do xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:37 AM
Becky, thinking of you and missing you on Dogsey. Drop me a pm here or on the site below if you need a natter.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2008, 06:40 AM
OMG, I had no idea that poor Becky was in such strife,my heart goes out to her.

Can someone please get a message to her, or ask her if I can have her number. I'm miles away from her and we've got parvo here, but I have a home that she is welcome to share until I have to move out, it might help her out for a few weeks, and of course the dogs will be welcome too.

Forgot to mention we still don't have any heating or hot water, but then I expect Becky is used to that and, anyway, a solid roof and safety far outweigh luxuries xx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-06-2008, 06:47 AM
Becky babe,
you are always in my thoughts, I wish I could do more to help hun. Chin up you will get there in the end.

Big Hugs and Kisses to you and your woos in these difficult times x x x x x x x x
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »