Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 07:18 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 22nd April.

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle and our four legged friends too, especially Casey, Tyto and Dillon. Amber is now ready for her walk so I had better get her out there.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Afternoon, was pretty much a lovely day yesterday... went out last night and so glad I did...my friend was working behind the bar, she moved to Shropshire...she didn't recognise me, said if it wasn't for my dad she wouldn't have known it was me lol, several people said how stunning I looked and the steward wants to take me out and find me a fella as apparently it's a waste me being single lol...not happening but was a nice thing for him to offer to do
Had some rain overnight and it's looking a bit iffy but I have put more fake tan on as long as it's warmish I will wear a dress with no tights
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Good afternoon.

Gorgeous morning here and quite unexpected as the forecast from yesterday wasn't too great. Always good to have a nice surprise.

We were on our own today, but only managed our 'medium' walk as hubby a bit under the weather. Probably just as well as it's Sunday, warm and sunny which means the casual dog walkers are about and, sorry to say, a lot of them forgot to bring their brains with them
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle and our four legged friends too, especially Casey, Tyto and Dillon. Amber is now ready for her walk so I had better get her out there.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Staying warm isn't a problem in this weather.........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Might be for those of our friends across the pond or elsewhere.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Chris, I can't stand fair weather walkers...I take mine out in all weathers but come summer or warmer drier weather all these dogs appear from nowhere!!
Sun is just coming back out here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Afternoon everyone not long back from Harlow and watching Joel play rugby. His team won. So proud.
Very warm day having a little shower now and then now.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Sue and I went here today, not that far from us

See link

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=200270
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Might be for those of our friends across the pond or elsewhere.
True. My dear wife is from Georgia. Quite mild there at the moment.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Evening all, even a lovely day here except for a bit of a shower around 12-30 but we went for dinner out again lol this time took Lauryn as she didn’t have work today & we promised her that we would.
Was a lot of dog walkers out this morning, can’t say too much about ‘fair weather walkers’ as I suppose I’m one, Rosie won’t entertain the rain unless desperate but we do go out in snow or dull, cold weather
Lynn well done Joel’s team
Griff glad you had a good night out. I need to get some tanning stuff, my legs are so pale. I used to get Dove tanning stuff so think I’ll get some tomorrow.
Hope everyone has had a good day today
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >