Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2018, 07:25 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 17th April

Good morning all, hope you are all well and in fine fettle.

Love to all two and four legged friends.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Weather here a bit dull but no rain so i ain't complaining.
Beth and I wandering up to the newly opened local for lunch later.

Moyra I was going to add that then the filters need to be applied for pets etc.,. Hopefully something will be out there Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk are more dog orientated I have found since living here than Essex.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2018, 10:05 AM
Thanks Lynn, haven't tried Cambridgeshire.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Moyra, sometimes it is worth emailing and asking about a well behaved pet...a neighbour round here stipulated no pets but they accepted tenants with a dog as they paid a deposit fpr any damage caused...and they had just had their gardens beautifully landscaped and it was a bl**dy noisy dog but they stayed a couple of years
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Hi Moyra and all above

Have been outside all day, garden, lawn mowing, dog walking, plus workshop project, now really whacked

Julia our lovely neighbour is off to visit the Tulip Fields of Holland at the weekend, I can't see us ever having free time to do that. Mind you she doesn't have two hairy great monsters to look after

Griff, don't forget those little white pills tomorrow

Moyra, two doors up from us is a rented bungalow, it has recently been let but I will keep an eye out for anything that meets your spec.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Good evening everyone

Good luck with the home hunt Moyra.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch with Beth Lynn.

Ditto Harvey. I too have been busy in the garden. Have now got the bean supports up having dug in a lot of garden compost. Just got to hope now that the beans come up, they are already planted in their pots in the greenhouse. Have also been to the library and ordered the currency for our holiday in June.

Hope everyone is keeping well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Harvey...go, if you were wanting to go away, I would come and look after your 2for a couple of days...eughhh yeah... flipping Wednesday, been rough, didn't get more than 2hours sleep, I have tabs off the Dr but resorted to painkillers and beer, see my consultant next week so fingers crossed
Dad has the breast clinic tomorrow night...I am hoping he will be fine...he gets on my nerves but he's me old fossil
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Evening all two and four legged fellow members.
I know some of you and relatives have some health problems.
I can relate to that having been through the mill a bit. You have my sympathies.

The weather here has been overcast and rather windy but good for long walks.

A bit of DIY today. Started on the assemble of a new complicated bed for the spare room. Well, at least I carried the bits upstairs.

And I've been trying to locate a leak from our upstairs shower. Not got it yet but at least I have ruled out problems with the drainage plumbing. That would have been a nightmare....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >