Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Good evening and thank you all so much for the good wishes,

The news isn't too good today. It is pneumonia on top of the infection. They can't let him try to eat as they fear the same will happen again, but they are going to try a little food through the drip although a very small amount so that he isn't sick. It's been 6 days now without food. He's no brighter today
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Aww well done Max
Losos aww Casey, I think they know to be gentle with puppies, Rosie prefers to be left alone with dogs, but when I took her to the groomers last time, as I picked her up a tiny puppy came in for the first ever time & Rosie was so lovely with her. I was very proud

Supposed to be nice weather at the weekend & into next week, I hope so cos I break up for a week on Saturday. I’m not going anywhere but would like to get outside a bit do fingers crossed the weather folk are correct
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2018, 08:27 PM
I’m sorry it’s not good news Chris, thinking of you & sending positive thoughts
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes Max sounds like a fantastic dog, it doesn't always turn out bad. When we first got Casey he was off lead and in the distance a man with what looked like a small dog. Casey spotted him and trotted away, (me trying to keep up ) I was thinking this ain't gonna end well BUT when Casey caught up it was a puppy and they were playing, licking each other, and puppy jumping up on Casey and best friends
Casey sounds like a lovely dog. I know I've said this before. I think, if not a large part, or at least a significant part, of a dog's behaviour is a reflection of the owner's input.

Dog ownership is a commitment and a responsibility. My experience is that not all owners commit to that. Or maybe don't understand that going in. Those of us on here regularly have at least taken that first step.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2