Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 31st March

Good morning everyone, hope your Easter is all going well. Last day of March and still no decent weather. I am finally getting around better and it is just my eyes I want to get right.

Chris, hope you are feeling better today. I have been up and down all night with a dodgy tummy, too many hot cross buns I fear!

Griff, well done on your getting your bedroom done. Hope you are pleased with it. Your Mum and Dad are having a fair old holiday!

Lynn, I hope you wake plans for Gills funeral get sorted ok. It is wrong of Peter to go against her wishes, still I am sure you and the rest of the family will see it right.

Harvey, hope Casey picks up when the weather improves.

Hope everyone else is ok and well, enjoy the rest of the holiday, God bless. xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Good morning Moyra, happy Easter to you too. Good to hear you are managing a little better
Yeah, mum and dad have until Friday so just under a 3week holiday. Yesterday was the first day in my life that I haven't spoken to my mum.. they had a day at sea so no phone signal
Rung TJ Hughes today as I still hadn't had a email to say my order was in...I went in Tuesday as well and they took my details and said they would call...no call so I rung the store today and it's there... useless!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Good morning Moyra and Griff

Pleased you are getting better Moyr and hope your eyes are soon good too

Stores etc always seem to promise to ring back or let you know when item is in but never do. It is always the customer that has to do the chasing. Hope. you are able to pick your order up soon.

Hope all are keeping well

The weather doesn't know what it is doing here. Out walking early this morning and the sun was trying to come out and then the rain started and that's how its been all morning. Nothing planned as waiting for son to let me know when he needs picking up from station did say lunchtime today but who knows

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 11:53 AM
I have been trying to catch up with all the odd jobs that got neglected whilst I was in hospital and since when I could not walk. A lot of washing done and the machine cleaned and more washing in. Steve moved such a lot around and made as much mess with his fishing stuff as he did with other clearing up. Still he did his best to look after and feed and walk Amber so I mustn't complain. And he looked after me when I was out of commission. Glad to be getting back to my old self though.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit of a damp squib here this morning, but enjoyed the walk just the same. Throat is slightly better but still feels like I'm trying to swallow a lump of glass with every swallow. Thank heavens for ibuprofen and paracetamol .

I can just imagine what you came home to Moyra. When I was having my third, I was in hospital for a week and came home to a suspiciously tidy house. That is until I opened a cupboard door and nearly got swamped by all the stuff hubby had 'tidied' away lol.

Pretty busy here today and roads were starting to back up as we came home from town so no chance of going back in the afternoons until Easter is well and truly over
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Moyra

What was/is the problem with your feet if you don't mind me asking?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Diabetes but when I was in hospital it turned to gout. Thankfully my feet are better now and I can get about albeit slowly!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Gosh...I am skint!!!! Bought new cushions and popped to Sainsbury's to get some mince for the dogs...was reduced to 54p from£2.20 as it's to be used by tomorrow, the freezer is full lol, done mince for the dogs, cottage pie and just about to wash up....the kitchen looks like a bombs gone off, I seem to have the ability to dirty practically everything in there lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Diabetes but when I was in hospital it turned to gout. Thankfully my feet are better now and I can get about albeit slowly!
Well, that's a plus, being able to get about I mean.
Just take it easy.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Diabetes is a terrible disease. It can strike many things in the body with little or no warning. With my hubby so far it's just one eye, but he's nearly blind in that eye now.

Take it easy, Moyra, and do exactly what the doctors tell you to do xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >