Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2013, 09:26 PM

BYB - Member of a rescue

So saw a litter on a social media site, and enquired,turned out that the guy who bred an un registered,unhealth tested litter is a member of a rescue And worse a Stafford Rescue!
The excuse for not testing was the vet said all his dogs are healthy and he doesn't register with the KC because they register inbred dogs

I have emailed the rescue because I am not sure if they know about this prat or if he is a part of the rescue,what annoys me most is that they take in unwanted dogs which have most likely come from breeders like this and then ask for donations whilst they have a member breeding one or two litters per year ,unbelievable
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2013, 09:31 PM
He must receive an award for the most ignorant **** of the day surely, why, when you see first hand the desperation of the breed would you add to the problem
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Good Grief, that is disgraceful, he can hardly plead ignorance can he really. As for the vet saying his dog is healthy, I wish I had a pound for every time I've heard that when I've rung people advertising stud dogs, or the lack of health tests is down to him 'being a family pet' - well in that case he's not a stud is he, oh pardon me it'll be the money you're after then.
I really hope this rescue get rid of him and do something about him that will mean he can't do things like this anymore.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 04:30 PM
What an idiot!

Is he breeding dogs that come through the rescue also, or just his own?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Had an email back,he was a member from 06-09,he has no dogs from the rescue,however they are annoyed that he is using that rescue's name and intend to follow it up and they do not want to be associated with the prat.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
So saw a litter on a social media site, and enquired,turned out that the guy who bred an un registered,unhealth tested litter is a member of a rescue And worse a Stafford Rescue!
The excuse for not testing was the vet said all his dogs are healthy and he doesn't register with the KC because they register inbred dogs

I have emailed the rescue because I am not sure if they know about this prat or if he is a part of the rescue,what annoys me most is that they take in unwanted dogs which have most likely come from breeders like this and then ask for donations whilst they have a member breeding one or two litters per year ,unbelievable
Hi I think there is a epidemic out there,at a animal hospital they have 120 staffs,they should only have 60,but everywhere is full of primarily this breed,Huskies are also becoming a problem.You must be batty if you are unaware of the crisis within shelters so why breed,they are being treated as consumables not a life long pet and companion it makes my blood boil crystalgirl