Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:59 AM

unexpected bunnies!

I suppose it serves me right for always browsing through the preloved pages really!
I always see buns that look so sad, that I know in my heart could have a better life with me, but of course if I took them all Id literally have NO garden, so I have been really strong....however

Yesterday I came across an advert for a male conti, clicked on the picture and saw he was in a small plastic cage, I looked further and this seller had a number of different adverts for rabbits, and other small animals.

I contacted her and asked her about the conti, she said 'still waiting to get rid, can't handle it'
I asked about the other rabbits out of curiosity and found there was 2 pairs and 2 singles, including conti.
Some not been handled for nearly 3 years and each pair live in 4ft hutches and never been out.

I told Dan about them, thinking he'd say 'oh well you can't save everyone!'
But to my surprise he says 'how much does she want for all of them?'

Arranged to collect them and ended up coming home after 3 trips with 6 rabbits and 3 hutches and a plastic cage....

I was up late last night ordering stuff for them.
Iv ordered 2 big 6.5ft hutches, 3 puppy pens [that will be made into 4 cages] & toys.
All need vacs, never been done, 2 need neutering, to be fair Im impressed that the 2 pairs have been neutered.

All of them seem very scared, but conti isn't too bad, just can't wait to get him into a big hutch and run instead of that tiny plastic cage....my hamsters cage is nearly the same size.

I will get pictures uploaded of them from last night.