Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 04:54 AM

Good morning all - Monday!

Morning all,

I’m on a training course for a couple of hours this morning so that should be interesting. Maybe......

Tomorrow I’m at a morning meeting, then on Wednesday an afternoon meeting.

It’s going to be a lively week!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
Going to sleep on Sunday will cause symptoms called “Monday”. Conversely, staying awake all night on Sunday does not prevent Monday.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Morning Vicki and all

You have a busy week Vicki! For me it's Yeah it's Monday! I am not in work until Saturday now. I decided to take some time off to sort out this floor! It is also my friends birthday on Wednesday so hoping to take her out somewhere, not forgetting my cousins washing machine is being repaired tomorrow so that will be another day taken up!

Have a good day all!!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Good morning V and All...
Today i will be mostly having man flu ....
Have a good day ...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

What a busy possibly interesting week you have ahead of you Vicki.

Have a nice week off Gerri what will be left of it once the jobs and birthday are done. Sounds more like a busy working week than a relaxing one.

Hope the man flu gets better soon Murf.

Same here today housework and walking Dillon and waiting to seee what the news is Gorden has been promised for today re: Kazakhstan.

Like the gem today tis very true. Have a good day all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki, Gerry, Murf, Lynn and everyone

Hope the week goes well for you Vicki, hopefully, you can sit well away from you know who at those meetings! Have a nice time on Wednesday Gerry, and if you're tackling that floor on your own, here's a little tip, you need some of those cheap loft boards from B&Q to get the job done cheaply and quickly (I watched Dave doing ours!). Hopefully, you might get some news today then Lynn....maybe!

Dave's giving me a morning off from dog walking coz my old hips are giving me jip, now that the shoulder has healed lol! I don't think there are many people who could tackle this morning walk of mine. I thought Cissbury Hill was bad enough most mornings, but now I have the equivalent of climbing about 10 of them before I get up the top to start the way back through the fields, then there's not much of the downhill bit through the long valley, before I have to start climbing UP again! It's doing my poor hips and legs in, but it's keeping me in trim I suppose (could think of better ways ).

Not doing much today, Dave's doing some finishing off and I'm going to Sainsbury's, how exciting is that! Enjoy yours
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Had a houseful yesterday for dinner, Elaine and Chris came, my son and his partner and us 3, we had a great day as I always do with my sis (Elaine) as she is the salt of the earth and so funny

She bought me a beautiful clock and a ''beware of the chickens'' badge which has gone up on the chickens door

Well we have 4 poorly dogs today....great still its my own 4 and they are not too bad TBH, thankfully they are fit and vacc'd...but they have all gone down with a mild Kennel Cough so no outings for them and they are dosed with Benylin this morning........looks like we are confined then

Training tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday for me, so at least thats giving them relaxation time whilst Im out

Have a great day folks
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-10-2012, 07:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all - matchsticks are currently required here, or maybe safety pins to pin eyelids to forehead. I thought getting up in the night stopped when the baby slept through but SWMBO has proven me wrong.

Murf - man flu is not permitted [so feel better soon].

Fingers crossed that Gorden gets the promised news today about Kazakhstan, Lynn.

Nechda, about time you took things a bit easier, eh?

Sorry to hear your dogs are poorly Steph - I bet they will miss their lovely long walks.

Everyone else - I hope you have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Had a houseful yesterday for dinner, Elaine and Chris came, my son and his partner and us 3, we had a great day as I always do with my sis (Elaine) as she is the salt of the earth and so funny

She bought me a beautiful clock and a ''beware of the chickens'' badge which has gone up on the chickens door

Well we have 4 poorly dogs today....great still its my own 4 and they are not too bad TBH, thankfully they are fit and vacc'd...but they have all gone down with a mild Kennel Cough so no outings for them and they are dosed with Benylin this morning........looks like we are confined then

Training tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday for me, so at least thats giving them relaxation time whilst Im out

Have a great day folks
When Dillon went down with a mild cough and I thought he may of picked something up from hydro I looked into natural remedies and liquorice root the real root is cheaper than capsules from Holland and Barratt boil leave to cool and to the liquid add 1-2 tsps of honey and a vit c capsule sprinkled in. Stir and microwave to warm for 30 seconds. I was never sure if it was mild kennel cough or not but within 3-4 days it had gone.
Hope they feel better soon.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone,
I have just enjoyed my last lie in today, before I have to go and collect the dogs from the kennels at 11.30. I must admit these lie ins and no stress from worrying about Lily has done me the power of good. Yesterday I felt better than I have felt in months. I can feel some of the anxiety creeping back in this morning worrying that the upheavel fo kennels is going to make Lily worse than ever for a few days once she gets home and relaxed. I can't wait to see them both though and have them here greeting me when I come in the door.
Lynn I hope Gordon gets his news today and it is good.
Enjoy your week off Gerri
Murf hope the man flu goes soon
Steph hope the dogs get better soon.
H, give those old hips a rest today and hopefully tomorrow they will feel better.
Hope you all have a good day and take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2012, 08:37 AM
'morning Vicki and all

More rain last night and colder, Autumn is definately here and all the leafs are falling.

Have a good day all of you out there.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I don't think there are many people who could tackle this morning walk of mine. I thought Cissbury Hill was bad enough most mornings, but now I have the equivalent of climbing about 10 of them before I get up the top to start the way back through the fields, then there's not much of the downhill bit through the long valley, before I have to start climbing UP again!
That sounds very much like our walks around here, we have found one which is more or less flat but all the others are up and down like a.............................well I think you know the expression
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >