Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 05:29 PM

Gotta let of steam!!

Hi guys

As a lot of you might know, or maybe not, I'm babysitting Bella as her owner, my friend Kamille, is in hospital with her daughters.

Bella is here with us - me and Luna - when I'm home, which means that when I'm at work, Bella is home at her own place.

Well today I got a phonecall from the head of the commitee, where I live. My nextdoor neighbour has made a complaint of me having 2 dogs. Apparently she wasnt able to go out with her own dog at 5 am, as I went out with Bella and Luna.

Well I havent even seen or heard her in the mornings. Yes my alarmclock rings at 5 am, so I'm probablely out the door with the dogs at 5.07, and yes we will be walking right outside her door, cant avoid it!

And I've met her on the streets where she says hello, but doesnt mention this problem at all. Had she come to me, I could have told her why Bella is with me for the time being. And we could have talked about the time, I could just get up 5 minutes before or feed the dogs before going out, but nooooooo. And all it would take was literally to open her door take one step then she could knock oon my door!

Well sorry rant's over. This kinda ruined my entire day

Luckily I'm off work this week and next, so will get up a bit later. Not much though as the girls dont know the word vacation 6.30 am if I'm lucky!

And I can forget all about going back to bed! Luna jumps on me and then lye down on top of me. We are talking 27 kiloes of labrador! While Bella sits on the site licking my face! Oh and the cat miauing in the background

Nice!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Ahh Jeanette never mind ((((((hug)))))) If it were me in your shoes I would knock on the lady's door and say '''Hi im J and have seen you in the street but not really had a chance to speak I am minding my friends dog while she attends to her little girl in hospital, I hope this won't cause you any problems, please say if it does''. In in my experience when people are aware what is going on they don't mind She probably thinks you now own 2 dogs Hope your day improves.. Hope the little girls in hospital are ok too.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Ahh thanks Mini.

Yeah I think they are doing okay - but with the big C you never really know

Yeah well my thought was to go knock on the door and smack her in the head no I know you're suggestions is probablely the right one, but this woman is one of the drunks who hardly ever uses the appartment, and I've come to realize you cant talk to them. All they think about iis where they will get the next beer.

But thanx for your response
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Hope you are feeling a bit better tonight Jeanette.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Yeah I am. Talked to my mum, so got it out in the air.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Jeanette theres no need to try and reason with this alchoholic.You have explained your situation to the committee, and thats all you need to do now!!Hope everything gets better with kamille and the kids, its a terrible situation to be in!!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Awww thanx Sally

Yeah I know. And I'm not going to try.

The people who needs to know, knows, so I'm calm.

Just got a bit p....d off
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 09:20 PM
aw sorry to hear about your day jeanette neighbours can be a right pain and very frustrating. We have neighbours with about a squillion cars who drive us insane as we have to then park miles away!! Chin up!
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Hi what goes around comes around and one day it will just be content knowing that.

Sam xx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Neighbours are a pain, the next house i have will be in the middle of no where.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >