Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 11th February

Good morning everyone, Got to take Amber out in the snow, not looking forward to it one bit. Never mind it has to be done.

June, hope you had a quiet night last night. Lynn, hope Dillon has settled down from his funny behaviour.

Hope everyone else is ok this morning.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Take care out in the snow would Amber not be able to have a game of ball in the garden today ? If not take care when out.
Mark was saying it was snowing heavily when he left Harlow last night. We had some flurries and in the afternoon quite big heavy flakes but it just turns wet when it hits the ground.

June hope all is well on the western front.
Mandy will be interesting to see how the Dorwest tablets help. Apparently the veg tablets are meant to work in synergy woith the garlic and fenugreek. Thought they would be worth a try as they say anal glands can be down to a compromised immune system.

Car going in today for work on Monday after walking Dillon. Then the usual weekend stuff.

Hope everyone is well and that LG is very busy as we haven't seen him in a while and not medical problems.
Also hoping all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Good morning Moya, Lynn and all who follow

Take care out there Moyra

Hope all goes well with the car on Monday Lynn. Enjoy your day whatever you plan doing. How are Dillon's legs.

Was sleeting hard when I got up but now stopped. Very cold out there but have enjoyed my walk with Teazle.

Hope everyone is keeping well especially, Brian, Nippy and Gordon who have been awol for a time.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2017, 10:16 AM
We've got sleety rain here, BBC Weather says its dry and cold
Was up till 2am, friend rang and we were talking for ages, by the time I'd done brekkies for the girls, checked them, had a soak, checked them again and finally in bed it was 2am. No noise that was apparent.
Plan was to get Mabs and Zen onto the river and the others for a quick walk round, with it being Saturday I don't push my luck these days. Have had a pretty uneventful week taking the girls out, which is a relief considering the rest of what's going on. Waiting to see if the rain stops, it will possibly be snowing higher up but we have the rain here
Hoping Dillon is more comfortable now, Lynn. Does Mark fancy the scaffolding job
I was wondering how LG is and hoping he's just busy.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Good morning all - do hope that your weather isn't quite as cold and horrid as it is up here today.
Thank you for the enquiries as regards my health. I'm really quite well currently and the post op wound is completely healed and near to invisible, seems my Spanish surgeon's needlework is spot on, so very good at her job along with being disarmingly beautiful and very charming - I love the NHS!
I am really very busy currently and have been retiring to bed earlier than I used to, although I do look in every couple of days to catch up with the tooings and froings of the dogsey empire, so please forgive my lack of regular posting.
As I am spying from the wings (so to speak) I manage to keep up with shiny new cars, CCTV's, tattooing of daughters, bad hairdays and all the other excitements (not to mention anal glands) and the other things that would otherwise be missing from my humdrum existence.
Please take care everyone and hope you all wrap up well and stay nice and warm, best wishes and bye fer now.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Good morning (just) all.
Sleeting quite heavily darn sarf. My mob have been out and back inside now. OH still in bed a bit poorly so dashcam shopping on hold. I decided to make a few dinners in advance but didn't have any cream for my chicken pot pie recipe so popped to our local shop. The cars thermometer said 1c. so not exactly balmy. My eyes nearly popped out my head when I clapped eyes on another shopper dressed in tshirt shorts and flip flops! I wear more than that in bed!
Hope everyone and their four legged friends are well and warm.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 03:47 PM
I have just walked Amber again and the snow has stopped but it is so so cold. I cannot get warm indoors today either. Will probably have to go to bed early. Hope everyone else is ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Very cold and rainy here. It let up enough for me to get the girls out, I took Mabs and Zen onto the river for a good charge round, on the way back home, before I put the lead on her, Zen rolled in something horrendous.Not decided what it is exactly, put a load of fresh shavings down and hoping it comes off by tomorrow.
Done a bit of hoovering and tidying up. Got the fire lit, and hoping everywhere warms up soon. Girls have had their heat lamps on low since just gone 4pm and their doors are closed as well.
Happy to know your surgeons embroidery skills are decent LG. The cold makes you so tired doesn't it. Hot bath and a cosy bed are very inviting this type of weather
Twix, my postman is usually in shorts, with a woolly hat on I have also seen people with PJ's fluffy robe and BAREFEET going to the corner shop
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 06:06 PM
evening all, no snow so to speak of, took the dogs out and it was quite chilly.
LG, lovely to hear from you....glad the wound is nice neat a barely visible...mine aren't like that lol
mandy, meant to say wish lauryn luck for me with her tattoo...where's she getting it?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Evening everyone,
Got up to snow, then Lauryn went to her gym induction & I went with her to do a workout then came home, none of us went out, it was wet, very cold & miserable out! By the time I got in the snow had melted, cos of rain
Rosie ran out & then in due to rain lol
Hopefully dry tomorrow cos Liam loves taking Rosie out for a walk when he's here.
Lauryn is having the tattoo on her thigh will post a pic when it's done
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >