View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 01:49 PM
There`s an awful lot of implications and veiled accusations flying about. I`ve never felt bullied on here. Someone had a go at me once and I reported it. I assume it was dealt with because the harassment stopped.
Instead of feeling resentful, why not report the incidents that have disturbed you?
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Alice - i think you have to remember that some things being referred to have happened on other threads. If you read around the forum enough you will see that certain members do have a habit of hounding other members, particularly new ones, so yes, certain people might be sensitive to how others put their opinions across as that is usually how the "bullying" starts, just as nit picking. No one has said others have to agree with their comments, but sometimes people are accused of being over sensitive when they choose not to agree with those giving their opinions, or for giving their own opinion back.

But, i do think this thread has run its course, and gone completely off topic...
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
There`s an awful lot of implications and veiled accusations flying about. I`ve never felt bullied on here. Someone had a go at me once and I reported it. I assume it was dealt with because the harassment stopped.
Instead of feeling resentful, why not report the incidents that have disturbed you?
I dont know if that was aimed at me, i dont think i have been flinging accusations around But in response to your last question, as i said in a previous post, i have on numerous occassions reported posts. I have reported members for harrassing me. Nothing was done about it other than to make out that either i had it coming, or i was making a big deal out of nothing (which i didnt think i was, if it was upsetting me enough to report it, it was a big deal to me afterall ).

Im glad your problems ended so quickly. Thankfully i have had few issues in the last few months other than a certain incident that was dragged onto here from another forum But not everyone has been so lucky.
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Jessica I have read other threads and still don't see the bullying that's suppose to be going on. Infact the worst post I have read was made by CheekyChihuahua who is the one on here shouting bully left right and centre. I read a thread the other day in the morning then when I returned some posts had gone, those posts were not a patch on her outbust.

Anyhow thanks for the rep points peeps, what a cool idea
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by alice0675 View Post
Jessica I have read other threads and still don't see the bullying that's suppose to be going on. Infact the worst post I have read was made by CheekyChihuahua who is the one on here shouting bully left right and centre. I read a thread the other day in the morning then when I returned some posts had gone, those posts were not a patch on her outbust.

Well you've obviously not read the threads where its happened If i spot another, i'll let you know

But i guess, a lot of it is down to each individuals interpretation of posts... I tend to check my posts for anything that someone who is more sensitive might take to heart. I see no point in hurting peoples feelings for the sake of it. I was always raised to believe that you try to make people feel better, especially when they are asking for help If they are doing something detrimental to their dog and not taking on good advice i will be blunt to get my point across a bit more plainly but usually people who have come onto a forum asking for help are not jsut doing it for the sake of it, they really DO need help, so most people will at least take on board advice given to them politely.
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Its a pity a few in this thread don't hold the same opinions as you Jessica
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Its a pity a few in this thread don't hold the same opinions as you Jessica
Across the forum actually, there are a fair few people who could do with reading what they're saying and how they are saying it before hitting "submit". (and im not being judgemental, i said previously, i have been guilty of submitting before thinking lol)

I have said my piece about certain comments made in this thread so feel no need to repeat that
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:32 PM

Quite honestly, I couldn't care less what you think of me. You're not on here often enough to have a considered opinion on what has/has not been said in the past (though you have every right to express it, just as I have every right to disregard your opinion). I did take the time to look at your profile though and it seems you're another that likes to spark off a fight (not a good move to spark trouble for a VERY respected member of the site was it ) so I won't rise to it. You have a right to dislike me/my posts. By the way, if you're talking about the post where I insulted three members, it's old news. I made that post because I had several people sticking the boot in, making nasty comments, all because I didn't agree with their views on CM. They were being completely bitchy for the sake of it. If you've taken the time to read up my "outburst" then you should have taken the time to see the way I was being treated at the time. Anyways, I said what I said. I had reason to say it and I stand by what I said. People just need to get over it I have received many "pats on the back" for what I said in that "offending" post, so I can't be the only one to think the way I do about certain members, can I
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:38 PM
You're not on here often enough to have a considered opinion
Ok point taken, the forum police has spoken
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Ok point taken, the forum police has spoken
I'm glad you think this subject is funny Some on this thread have been very upset at the way they have been judged/treated by other members. You accuse me of being the "forum police" and yet you've come on here, judged me and stated your opinion in a very critical manner, when you are hardly ever on here. Pot/kettle and all that

Anyway, like I said, I've looked at your previous posts and I'm not really sure I wish to "discuss" anything with you, so end of, as far as I'm concerned You'll find several members on here that you'll get on with like a house on fire. Have fun
Page 20 of 32 « First < 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 > Last »