Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, April 12

Good morning everyone, really didn't want to get up this morning. Still better late than never.

Griff, hope your back is better this morning and Dex is going on ok.

June, hopefully your back is also better this morning, glad Zen decided to stay in her bed last night.

Nippy Jen, hope you are enjoying your company and not over doing things, how long are they staying with you?

Mandy hope you are feeling better too this morning.

Hope Dillon is ok after his injection and Casey is still improving. Mr Fritz and Rosey too are feeling better.

Not very nice out there this morning. Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2016, 07:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet here hopefully it will clear away by the time Dillon wants his walk.
He is very stiff today but he needs a few more injections yet for it to hopefully be successful. They didn't go in the joint by the way in case anyone is wondering. It went in the scruff of his neck.
Not much on today except for a bit of shopping later and some more food for Dillon. May pop to asda and see what they have for me to spend my gift voucher on that Mark gave me for my birthday and birthday money from Gill who has a hospital appointment later.

Hope Rosie is feeling better today and that you didn't get woken by barking dogs and clonking boots and banging doors griff. I shut the windows last night so I couldn't hear the darned cats.
Hope the girls settled well last night June.
Hope you are enjoying the company Nippy Jen and the days out but that you are not overdoing things.
Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Good morning Dogsey, another lovely summer day.
We spent yesterday in Teignmouth sitting on the prom eating ice creams and watching the world go by. I think Tango enjoyed it
Then we went to a garden centre just to have a look around, cost us £25
Today I think we are going to a DIY place for the boys and then out to lunch .... suites me!
I hope you are all well and all your 4 legged friends too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Morning all
Moyra, back is still a bit sore and uncomfortable but a whole lot better than it had been, might see if i can see a physio about getting some exercises for it. Dex is doing wonderfully, thank you for asking, his little sore bit on his face is virtually gone and that is only since thursday...my vet is a teensy bit special
Lynn, i hope Gill goes on o.k at the hospital today, everything crossed for her, both of my ogs had their jabs in their necks...i reckon it would be dead painful to have it in the joint, i would want them sedated
Nippy...oooooooo can i come?? i love diy shops, i love ambling round and having a good old look at everything but my dad takes me and just wants in and out...boo
dad is finishing early today, coming home at 11.30...good job too as his work boots have come and they are horrible Lol
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Freezing cold here, have my heating up higher than usual. Sammy's a little toerag lately, I believe there must be an in heat bitch somewhere nearby the way he's acting. He's kept on lead after running off the other day, luckily it was in the park and someone picked up his lead and kept him until I got there.

Haven't been out for our walk as it's pouring with rain and Sammy is refusing to go, then when he comes back in he's mumping and moaning all over the place lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Awww bless Sammy, i wouldn't want to go out in the rain either...i don't like going out in the rain with the dogs much (mainly because my dad moans that they come back filthy)...only bonus is you know the summer walkers won't be there. Have you used a long line on Sammy? it is like a massive huge great long lead, you usually let them trail but i have to hold onto mine as i can't react fast enough to stomp on the lead Lol i got mine from amazon and it is about 15 metres long, he will get to run round and go that bit further away from you but you know he won't get into any mischief
My dad was supposed to finish work at 11.30, he hasn't come home yet...it is ony 5 minutes down the road, i know he was saying something about a haircut but i thought he was coming home first then going...has proper messed up my day, i like to leave the dogs for at least an hour so they get used to me going out, you can guarantee i will head out and he will get back 2 minutes after me..... i will just have to go for it as the chemsit shuts at one and i need my steroids
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Hope he comes home soon Griff so you can get your steroids. I guess I ought to take Amber out again, at least the sun has come out now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone,
Rosie is still quiet, I'm giving her till tomorrow then I'm ringing the vet for a check up.
Lauryn is off to Nottingham to go see her favourite band '5 seconds of Summer' in concert tonight
Aww bless little Sammy, Rosie hates the rain too
Hope you got your steroids in time Griff
Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm off to get some dinner before work
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Afternoon all.
Sorry Rosie seems unwell.
griff hope dad got in ok and your back is soon healed. Good news about Dex.
Cheeky Sammy long lines are a brilliant tool 1CD.

Didn't go to Asda in the end, popped and got Dillon his chicken and tripe mince then came home it hasn't long stopped raining. Wasn't in the mood for browsing on such a glum day.
Did the hoovering when I got in then watched the remainder of episodes of better man on netflix.
A powerful moving story has had me sobbing.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Good afternoon all, I want to ask for a minutes silence.
Poor old Tango has split a tyre, well the inner tyre actually.
We only did half our river walk when I had to carefully make my way back. Such a nice day too
Brian has gone to the tyre place to try and get it mended/replaced.

I hope Rosie is a bit brighter this afternoon Mand and griff Ihope your Dad is home safe and sound by now.
1CD, can't believe you have the heating on. It is 15c here, how the weather varies even in our little country.
Take care everyone I will give an update on Tango later
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >