Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 07:46 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Morning all
Lynn I wonder if we are cross posting today!
An absolutely beautiful morning ..... so far
Today is our "date day" and we will see where the car takes us!
Enjoy your day every one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Good morning Nippy,

Enjoy your day out and wherever the car takes you.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Good mooring

I hope the car takes you somewhere nice Nippy.

Good morning Moyra

Weather brightish but a lot of rain over night. Ground still full of puddles. Just off to take Teazle for her morning walk. Bedroom carpet due to be fitted sometime between 10.30 and 11.00. We will see! This afternoon I have the hairdresser so not a lot of time to do much.

Hope the news from Dave was good Helena. Fingers crossed for hi.

Have a good day everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Morning all. As I sit here typing this the sun is just coming out and shining on me. They say the sun shines on the righteous. Hm where they got that from I have no idea. Anyway have a good day what ever you are doing. At least I didn't get soaked this morning or Tyto. Bless him. Just a little nip in the air when I ventured out with a change of coat. So it must be cooler. Corrie is so disappointing. About time they caught him but now the pair of them are going off together. Maybe they are leaving the programme. I know Pe'er is. Yeah!! Off to watch Under The Dome. I am sure I said that last week. Oh well nothing changes. Will pop in later. bfn. Moyra Hope your son is behaving himself more now. They say it takes men longer to grow up. Convert his years to months and you have the terrible two's.lol!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and everyone.
No cross posting today Nippy Jen. Have a nice day and I am sure the car knows only to take you somewhere nice.

Sunny here this morning very chilly though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Morning all
nippy have a good day
sue, hope the carpet fitter arrives on time
Moyra..will you get out on blue today?
Brenda, enjoy under the dome
no sunshine here...... maybe later on, waiting for a delivery for my dad....he has some brogues on ordr, he got 4 pairs...2x boots 2x shoes all leather including soles for under £200 so he is a happy boy..well not relly he is still a miserable sod Lol. Had a real bad day yesterday, the council are doing voluntary redundancies, my mum applied for her figures but the people didn't explain it right and she clicked the wrong link on their online thing and filled the form in for redundancy...it has been granted as well, she loves her job and is devastated, they are hoping they can get it resinded but i doubt it
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning

What a lovely idea Nippy. I hope your car takes you somewhere really nice today.

That's awful Griff - surely if she alerted them quickly they will see it was an accident? I hope so.

It's lovely here but really cold. Loki had another fit last night but so far hasn't had any more. If they stop now that's 'only' 6 fits (that I saw) . That's something to be truly grateful for, given that he's been having more than 15.

Have a good day.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Morning all...

Hope the car takes you somewhere nice, NippyJen, the shoes turn up and are the right size and fit, hope the carpet fitting goes well, and the fridge is stocked up for Steve and he leaves you a morsel Moyra. Enjoy the dog walking, hope the solictors get their fingers out and Dave can enjoy a good christmas without the garage hassle.

So sorry to see Loki is fitting, you do so well with him. My friend's GSD has just been diagnosed with epilepsy, I have my suspicions, I think it might not be. Hope Pereg had a more settled night.

The sun is shinning here, Lynn, how is it in your part of the fens.

It still seems very surreal here, didn't sleep well. I feel so sorry for eversuffering husband, as he hasn't really got any one to talk to, but he is on holiday next week. Kalli and Shayda seem to be taking it quite badly. Anoush was Kalli's rock, so will give them a little more tlc, but that benefits us all, having cuddles.

I am going to try and blitz my kitchen, will have to make do with it for a bit longer with having vet and cremation to pay for, so I may be AWOL till Christmas

Take care and I will try to nip in later xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Morning all

Linda - sorry that Loki is having another episode of seizures - Pereg seems to have stopped at just the two but she has yet to get over them and is still causing me worry as she is having major startle reflex actions about the slightest thing.

Hope everyone is OK - I had a quick buzz across to the macolet for a few things and just caught Chai putting out some "come and get it" things, so picked up some red and yellow sweet peppers, also some apples, and will think about what to do with them later.

Amit, my optician, is going to come round in maybe a couple of hours as he has two pairs of bifocal lenses for me and the new frames I ordered turned up in the mail yesterday. The only problem is that I bought three pairs so I have to decide which pair to keep for future glazing - I already know which one pair is a definite but have to decide which of the other two to have glazed now, and I keep changing my mind.

Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Lucky Star, sorry to hear Loki is still fitting, as for my mum...well she genuinely had no idea what she had done and is devastated, the council need to make 1500 job cuts and only 400 people have gone for voluntary redundancy so i don't think they will back track, i am hoping they will take into account that i am ill and she has a lot of worries and didn't read through things properly, if not well i don't see her getting a permanant job
just walked both dogs, one at a time and both howled when left and then together on a coupler...that was a disaster Lol
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »