register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Mandy I'll put the pics on when you get home, there's one here now for you, but as all of them have 'His' Little Girl on I have to be careful, this particular one is the back of everyone, but its a dead cute piccie

Done the bone run, motorway was like a carpark, ALL heading to the flaming Trafford Centre of course once I was past there it was a straight run. Got enough to do me for a week at least,with some big ones for tea and also lamb ribs for another tea.
Got the girls out in the car to the field for a gallop round and play, glad I put my wellies on because they came back covered in mud, the old sheets in the back of the car have had to come out and go in the washer it was that bad. Not a chance they could have had a do with the rake today. Hoping it will be dry tomorrow and I can get to grips with them
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Lovely pic June. I have just walked Amber again and the wind is building up again and is fiercely cold again. I have already had the calor gas fire on today to try and get warm. Shall have to resort to putting it back on again.

No point in chasing the council, there are just too many people on the housing list I have been on it now for over 20 years.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Glad you like the piccie,Moyra. Could your doctor help you get somewhere warmer and drier on medical grounds
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Hasn't your list changed Moyra...here, we all have to bid on properties...you get awarded points for things, you will get points for medical conditions...the more points the higher your priority, you can bid on as many properties as you like...it is called homefinder I think
Awwww that is a lovely photo TW.....his mini owner is obviously the apple of his eye
Got my 2out.....not a soggy as yesterday and I dodged the rain too....fantastic
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 04:05 PM
It was hailing when I was out Griff, and they had the local news on the telly and it was snowing in Blackburn
Yeah, he is never far from her side. I'll put the piccies up late on and then take them down before I go to bed, she's not my daughter when it comes down to it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Griff, my problem is that I need two bed accommodation with a shower room as I have difficulty in climbing in and out of the bath. Thereby is the problem.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
there's one here now for you, but as all of them have 'His' Little Girl
It is a lovely photo June. I commend you for not showing the others but I have to say that I find it sad we can't post pictures now. There was a time when you could send photos of your kids to the local paper and nobody thought twice about it.

That's the same as posting on the internet except that the world can see them. Doesn't logic tell you therefore the 'world' must be an evil collection of people and we don't want them around us
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Just had a phone call from the Doctors surgery he wants to see me tomorrow at 3.15pm. A special clinic, I assume for Diabetics.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 06:00 PM
It is very very sad indeed, Harvey, way life has gone hasn't it. That little girl came to meet Apollo at 4 weeks old as I thought he would be the right puppy for them because he was at the bottom of the pecking order, I had him on Special Measures for a while, eating on his own, otherwise the others would have just pushed him out, ideal for them though. When they came to meet him, he was cuddled up on her lap, and just fitted nicely, now she fits under his tummy They took a piccie of him that day, and ever since then it has tickled me how the situation has reversed itself. This gentle giant looking after His Girl
Moyra, you only need a one bedroom, surely Steve is old enough to look after himself and pay his own way instead of expecting you to
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Our paper does a baby of the year competition and a friend was asked to enter her baby...I was in bits at what she said but she was right, she turned round and said she wasn't putting her baby in a paedos catalogue.... Sadly I think she was right in what she said. There have been several incidents in parks here, there is now a pspo in place at one banning groups of people for this reason
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >