Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 01:32 PM

I am really losing my temper

Sorry all another rant

Remember this thread
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...23#post1046723

Well I had a message on the answering machine saying that she had been chatting to the staff at birmingham childrens and that she was organising/telling them she wanted Tom transferred to Gloucester.

How dare she

His care is my main prority and I think it should be up to myself and hubby as his parents to request a transfer,not the Speech and Language Therapist.
He has been under BCH,since 2001 when the Plastics closed at Wordsley.We are reluctant to change at the moment,I want to speak with the cleft team before we make any decisions.

I am so angry with her
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Can't you put in an official complaint????
I would be off to my MP as well, and the local papers.....
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 02:36 PM
whats so special about gloucester?
what can they do that birmingham cant?

Alex
xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Can't you put in an official complaint????
I would be off to my MP as well, and the local papers.....
I'm seriously considering speaking to the trust,I feel she is been very pushy and trying to force her opinions on us.I will see what bch say first,we know his team and they are fab.
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
whats so special about gloucester?
what can they do that birmingham cant?

Alex
xx
We were not aware gloucester had a cleft team,we would rather he stop at bch,the care he's recieved there has been excellent,plus we know the team,some of them transferred there when wordsley closed,so he's seen some of them from birth,he's comfortable with them.
I think I will be saying No don't want to be transferred,I would rather travel up there and know he's going to be well looked after,I think she wants us transferred so she has more of a say,from what I can gather she doesn't like people telling her what to do,i'll tell her where to go if I have much more!