Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2005, 08:02 AM

Gurgling Stomach

Morning all,

My dogs stomach keeps gurgling and I don't know why. It even makes noises after he's just eaten. It's been going on for a few weeks now. He doesn't seem to be in any pain. I mentioned it to the vet last time I went and he didn't seem to be concerned. Has anyone else experienced this?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Sorry I can't help you there but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi IC I have been wondering about you and Harry I do hope he is doing better...in view of all the problems you have had with him I am not surprised his tummy gurgles a lot, I used to get this problem with Amy when she ate one particular food, she used to try to run away from the sound..

If Harry is lying down you could try gently massaging his tummy if there is air trapped this seems to help . I hope the sickness has stopped and that he is managing to eat ok now..
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha
Hi IC I have been wondering about you and Harry I do hope he is doing better...in view of all the problems you have had with him I am not surprised his tummy gurgles a lot, I used to get this problem with Amy when she ate one particular food, she used to try to run away from the sound..

If Harry is lying down you could try gently massaging his tummy if there is air trapped this seems to help . I hope the sickness has stopped and that he is managing to eat ok now..
Hi Minihaha, I hope you are well. At the moment Harry is doing really really well. He’s has got his appetite back and has put on weight. He hasn’t been sick for nearly four weeks. I am so pleased but also worried that the problem will come back. Anyway all is well at the moment except for a little constipation.
I will rub his tummy tonight.
Take Care
Wolfdream
New Member!
Male 

19-12-2012, 05:41 PM
I've had 4 dogs through out my life and have noticed this strange gurgling sound in their stomach. I never knew what caused it and the condition seemed to take care of itself.
I know this is not much help just thought I would chime in and give some feedback.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2012, 06:36 PM
**Please note this thread is 7 year old so you may not get a response from the original thread starter.