Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2010, 12:59 PM

MSM powder

Where do you get yours from please ? I have been googling but not much luck. Also is the human MSM ok too give too dogs and would you give it in the same doses as advised in dosage for dogs ?

I have ordered some glucosamine tablets as he seems very stiff on one leg due too him jumping at high speed off the front doorstep the other night after a cat, it is a lot better today than yesterday but after doing some research I think I will start the glucosamine and MSM as a lot of web sites advise large breed dogs too start this when around 4 years old.

I am not sure the Vetzyme high strength will be any good for him now and looking at the amounts of the ingredients they are quite weak to what is advised for his size.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 01:57 PM
You can get it from Holland + Barratt and order offline if no store near to you. Their staff are very helpful regards doseage whether animal or human
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
You can get it from Holland + Barratt and order offline if no store near to you. Their staff are very helpful regards doseage whether animal or human
Thank you. We do have a store in town so may pop in.