View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 06:57 AM

Good morning daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning all, do hope they can track your phone down June.

Jenny so sorry to hear about Celia getting worse. It is just not fair on you and her sister.

Have a good day all, must get Amber out for her walk, very cold her but the sun is out after a day of rain and cloud yesterday. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all.
Lovely day here so far may even be able to dry some washing
Nothing else planned, so I hope you all have a good day x
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

A glorious day here, according to the forecast should be around 25C. The washing machine's on and once the clothes are hung out, I'm up the garden to sow more seeds in the veggie patches. Yesterday took a folding chair and put it under the walnut tree, so in between working I can sit there and survey my kingdom!

Have a good day!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Good morning

Stay warm whilst out Moyra
Hope the washing dries Nippy and you enjoy your gardening Chlosmum

Hope you find your phone June

Bright and sunny here but a little chilly. Nothing planned for this morning just pottering and tidying up around the house. No news from Barry this morning so I presume all is well.

Have a good day and stay safe
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Morning
Just had breakfast, after feeling like a bad mum cos Lauryn don't feel well and I've made her go to school but she's got exams in a couple of weeks.
I'm of up town shortly bed to get a couple of bits that I forgot
Hope everyone has a good day, like NJ I'm going to put a wash in, it's bright and sunny here
Hope Barry is ok Sue, enjoy the walk with Amber Moyra,
Chiloesmum enjoy your day in the garden.
Eileen glad Leah is ok and that you had a fab day yesterday
TW hope you get some answers about your phone

Right off to get ready see you later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Nippy Jen do hope Celia gets the help she needs soon to ease the responsibility from you and her sister.
Moyra enjoy your walk its going to be a day of trying to convince Dillon to go for walk today. Gorden has left the building.
Enjoy the gardening CM sounds ideal sitting under the walnut tree.
Glad no calls from Barry Sue if it means there are no problems.
June hope you track that phone today and all is quiet next door.
Mandy enjoy your day in town and hope Lauryn forgives you.

Was up at 4.30 Gorden left just before 5.30 today. Washing on washing up done and have watched two episodes of breaking bad. Off to do a bacon sarnie and watch at least another one then start some housework. In between nanny napping.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2015, 08:33 AM
Good morning fellow members there was a white frost this morning and it is sunny but very cold.

I have some sewing and cooking to do today, it would be nice to have a day where there is nothing to do

Enjoy your day everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning all. Sunny here. Washing done and blitzed the house early. Walked Tyto round the block and now sitting here answering queries from new owners at puppy class. Here's a tip for you all who hate dusting. Use an old sock over your hand and off you go the dust just gets attracted to the sock on your hand, amazing. Well back to the emails. Have fun in the sun. Hope you get your phone back June. You haven't dropped it in the shavings have you with the doglets? Hope Barry is better today Sue. ttfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 09:37 AM
Morning
TW, hope the police turn up and sort your phone out
Nippy, hoping the washing dries quickly and any phonecalls you manage to make with regard celia are productive
Mandy, you used to have a limb hanging off at our house before you got a day off school Lol
Lynn, hope Dillon will decide to go for a walk with you
Morning to everyone else i have missed...not being rude just forgetful!
waiting for the people to arrive with my supplies, i am going to ask my gp if i can just order a prescription from her, give it to my chemist and fetch it myself, can't be doing with having to try and plan what day to get stuff delivered, too many appointments and things to be doing, i can't even go out with the dogs now until they have been!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
stuff turned up........via fedex!!! i have to be in each time to sign for it...won't leave with a neighbour, there was aletter in there and it say thy are going to call me in a few days and will then call me every 30 days....good luck with that as i don't answer the phone unless i know who it is! it says they get the prescription off my gp and they deliver it out, well as my gp prescribes i can just collect the prescription myself and get my own chemist to dispense and at least i know i can send someone to pick it up or collect it myself at a time that is convenient to me, so that is good as i was fretting the dr wouldn't be able to give me a prescription.
i can now get on with the things i couldn't do waiting for this stuff so i can walk the dogs in a bit.... typically it has gone clouy so will have to dispense with the shorts and go and put some "proper" clothes on Lol
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »