Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 08:21 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily thread (Monday)

Good morning all you Dogsey Peeps.

Don't think it is quite so cold out there this morning.

Eileen do hope Lacey's eye is much better this morning and that you wont need to put a cone collar on her.

Lynn, fingers crossed that Gorden can sort that macerator out once and for all.

Everyone else who was feeling poorly, hope you are feeling better now. So have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Lovely and sunny here like yesterday but not as warm, very chilly.

Gorden has gone up too make a start on the toilet he said at least he knows where the join is now on the piping in the loft and roughly where he thinks the blockage is that he thought had gone. It has possibly moved an inch or two either way. He is really hoping he doesn't have to cut the pipe.
I laughed Mandy at the crossed legs mentioned last night it is doing wonders for my bladder control and pelvic floor I hate camping toilets with a passion.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Morning
Hi LYNN,hope your ok,fingers crossed for you with the loo.Have total faith in Gorden,he'll have you up and running in not time
Delighted to report,no collar necessary,wee Lacey slept all night( next to me of course ) Her eye is no where near as bad as it was yesterday morning,thank goodness.Put her abs in straight away shall give it a bathe shortly and will pop her down to the vets just let him have a look.Also need to get a couple more days of abs just to be on the safe side,tiny little bottle this was
Feeling a little bouncier today Lovely outside but its Monday which means loads to do.Have a great day see you later
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Good morning fellow members not quite so cold today which is good from a heating bill point of view.

Have to pop to the shops while it is quiet then a day of catching up on jobs.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Oops MOYRA,I need my eyesight checked Good morning,hope you're well xxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Hi peeps, well we have the hardest frost of the winter here. Everywhere is white as if it has snowed. The birds walking across the shed roof are leaving footprints not good for my heating bill Meg!
Good luck with the blockage Lynn.
So pleased to hear that Lacey's eye is improving. Pepsi still has some muck from time to time coming from hers
Time to dust and hoover, see ya all later!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Morning
Popped on to to see if Lacey's eye is any better pleased to see it is, hope you get on ok at the vets too.
Hope everyone is ok, me and Lauryn are off to see my cousin and her little boy today.
See you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone warming up and lovely clear blue sky.
Glad Lacey is improving Eileen.

Same blockage same place clear from the bath so its from the toilet. We may just decide to replace the piece of pipe instead of cutting a piece out.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Good morning everyone. Same as Mandy - I logged on mainly to see if Lacey's eye was on the improve and am very pleased to see from Eileen's post that it is getting there slowly but surely, hoping the vet is in full agreement when you see him this morning, Eileen. Seems that all the other members are coping with the stresses and strains of modern life i.e. camping khazis , bad ankles and the unending need for housework. So I will leave you all to it and wish you all the very happiest of mondays. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Never underestimate the power of positive vibes and finger crossing You guys have worked a miracle,Thankyou so much Vet is well pleased with Lacey's eye,can barely see the ulcer now and it's responding to the abs brilliantly needs to have them in for another two days or Untill I'm happy it's completely back to normal. Could knock me down with a feather right now
Eye is totally green at the mo,where she had the dye in she was so good,bless her little pampered heart
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »